Home

Welmin's Cantina

Carbon_sleeper

Arc had an idea, though it was pretty extreme. While the Jedi were distracting Death Lord he took out a Sticky Bomb (it was modified thermal detonator really) and threw it at the Death Lord. It stuck too him and began to count down.

"Ten" said Arc. The display on the bomb said 6.

"Sithspawn! RUN FOR IT!" he shouted.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Imagine this is slow-mo)

As the heroes charged out of the Catina, they were propelled through the air by the huge blast as the two bombs exploded. A fireball engulfed the cantina and with a phenomal bang bits of ruble were flying everywhere.

"I hope they had insurance" Arc said sarcastically.

"Their insurance is people like my apprentice and I," Caitlin said. "We stick around and fix things up using our own credits. Since you were a part of the cause, I suggest that you become at least 'temporary insurance'. It's only fair."

"i will order a shipload of soldiers 3 cannons (american civil war style) 1 mortar. and 5 old republic style gunships. they will provide back up." ej ordered the small army he needed and they arrivied in 20 min. they loaded the cannons into one gunship and the army into the other 4. they flew over to the battlefield and landed the cannons and army. the cannons opened fire on the bounty hunter's attackers and the gunships flew around firing concusion missles lasers and composite lasers.

"Cantina's down for reconstruction," Topshot replied,"It was attacked by a sith lord who calls himself the Death Lord. Luckily, we were able to survive just long enough for another bounty hunter and myself to attach two sticky bombs to the guy, one being modified by an attachment of yslamiri, a force negating reptile, and cortosis, a crystal which can snuff out a lightsaber in an instant."

"Then, after the explosion, the cantina was in ruins. I payed a full 22,000 in Republic credits to help reconstruct the joint. We were lucky that Arc was there during the encounter. He saved our lives during the battle. And, well then, he just got up and left. Before he did though, he told us something about a battle of some sort. So, seeing as we owed him a debt of gratitude, we decided to pack our things to go and help fight the war. That's about it, as far as I can remember. So, what name is it that you go by, stranger?"

Caitlin smiles at the young man who just walked in and is surprised that he was able to find a table that was still together in all that happened. She begins to wonder what he's there for and walks over to him.

"The Cantina's closed for repairs right now," she says. "Is there something I can do for you?"

Archived