Home

Welmin's Cantina

Carbon_sleeper

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A tall man walks in in a black leather trench coat and sunglasses looks in his late 20's

Droid:Hand over your weapons

Man hands him to lightsabers

Man:I expect those back

Man walks to the bar

Welmin: What'll it be?

Man:Dont reconize me?

Welmin stares at the man and response "Master Goeus!Long time!"

Master Goeus: Please Welmin Call me Apo or Apologetic Goeus is for newcomers.Blue milk Please"Apo takes his sunglasses off and puts it on the counter.

Kilmor leaves the corpse of Death Lord to go over and meet Apo. "Hi, In case Namin (He's in Shattered Night) didn't tell you, I'm Kilmor Katarn, Namin's Cousin. I'm Kyle Katarn's nephew, Jedi Ambassador. I'm actually not my real self, this is my clone. My original body was destroyed by him," Kilmor points at Death Lord, "And Arc transferred me to a new body. Pleased t'meet you," Kilmor said without taking a single breath. :D

"I don't like it when somebody who could still be alive stays still for that long," Erica whispers to Caitlin, motioning toward Death Lord. Caitlin nods.

"He hasn't moved in a while," Caitlin says out loud. "Is anybody willing to risk finding out how dead he is?"

Without waiting for an answer, she stands and moves toward him.

Suddenly, unexpectedly, Death Lord leaps up, igniting his saber, pulling an upper cut. His lightsaber blade slices right below Caitlin's lung. Without a word, he whirls, points at a hanging lamp overhead, and sends it careening into topshot, while at the same time lunging towards Apo and Kilmor, lightning shooting from his hand. Kilmor's clone is lifted bodily and slammed against the wall, and Apo is lucky enough to duck in time. However, the blast knocks into a table. A mug of acidic liquid crashes on top of his head.

The room shakes as Death Lord targets Welmin himself. "You won't be owning a bar anymore," Death Lord snarls, shoving his lightsaber into the tydarian's body.

Twirling his saber expertly, Death Lord growls, "Right. who's next?"

"I'm not planning on being gone for long," Erica calls over her shoulder. "I just have to get Caitlin out of here."

Sure enough, she was back within a few minutes, ignighting both lightsabers and joining the fight. First off, she managed to score a stab on Death Lord.

"That's for Caitlin!" she yells.

Topshot quickly ignites his blade and slices cleanly through the lamp.

"Rats! That chip I placed on him was dang near flawless! How is it possible that he could re-activate himself even with a new-type shutdown virus running active in him? Those Imperial scientists at OpsTek failed me for the last time!"

As miffed as he was, Topshot had wondered how long they would have to keep fighting like this as he took the defensive and parried a slice coming from Death.

Originally posted by wildjedi

((Uplink, Caitlin and Erica are quite different. Erica has red hair and Caitlin has blonde. Caitlin uses one lightsaber while Erica has two. Are they really that tough to tell apart?))

OOC: No, he just gets the names mixed up.

Arc walks in and sits down next to Shade.

"Hey. This guy still livin' then?"

Archived