Home

Welmin's Cantina

Carbon_sleeper

Jase walked into the Cantina wearing a long robe, with his hood over his head. He approached the bar,

"I'll take anything non-alcoholic, if you serve anything like that, thanks,"

The bartender handed Jase a dry Ginger Ale, and Jase walked over to a booth in the corner of the Cantina, and sat down, pulling back his cloak, revealing his lightsaber.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jase finished off his Ale, stood up and walked over to the bar, "What's that back room?" asked Jase to the bartender.

"Oh, that, that's just a training room," replied the bartender "Jedi come in and use it all the time,"

"Really?" replied Jase "Here? In a Cantina?"

"This isn't just a Cantina, buddy, it's Welmin's Cantina, one of the most famous Cantinas in the galaxy," bragged the bartender

"Intriguing," Jase said, he moved toward toe training room door, and sat down on a stool near the door, and drew his hood up.

I walk out of the training room holding a human hand.

I eye the Jedi sitting on the stool.

"The room is all yours, if you need medical help there is bacta tank down the hall"

"Come on Tepe, I think you should hurry up, you can't regenerate you body parts like I can, you'll have to get this one fixed."

My apprentice and I walk into my room where a medic droid is always there.

"Get some rest my young apprentice, I'm going to go find Topshot."

Jase walked in and immediately noticed the control panel on the wall, "Hmm, training droid..." Jase said to himself. He set the droid's difficulty to it's hardest setting, a door opened on the other side of the room, and the droid entered. It ran towards Jase. But instead of igniting his saber, Jase merely ran along the wall to evade it, "I like a little acrobatic training every now and then," he said to the droid "Don't mock me," it replied, in a monotone voice.

Originally posted by Jase_Morden

Jase was getting tired with watching the droid follow him around as he ran along the walls. He ignited his saber and sliced off the droids head, then jumped down.

Hmm, what a weak droid he thought to himself.

"Tired of the droid?" I ask Jase as I walk into the Welmin training chamber. "Perhaps I will be much more of a challenge for you then....."

I activate my saber, posing in a defensive stance.

(I suck at coming up with good RP's. I was lacking a bit of creativity, and that's why I dregged Lance back up into the story. Forgive me.)

Archived