Home

Welmin's Cantina

Carbon_sleeper

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Whoa! C'mon guys, Welmin's Cantina is the longest-running and most active RPG here, don't let it fall into the dust now! :eek: ))

Kilmor pretended to stumble backwards, and Tepe pressed his advantage. However, Kilmor suddenly spun, his lightsaber streaking blue and red through the air. Caught by surprise, Tepe took a step back, attempting to parry Kilmor's attack. The smell of sweat mixed with electric sparks fileld the room as the duelists circled, blocking every move and returning the blow.

One mistake would mean losing the battle. And one of the two would have to make a mistake eventually...

Tepe clashed his saber against Kilmor's, to chek if he was more tired than him. The sith himself was exhausted of the fierce, short battles they had. He drew his lightsaber back, taking a deep breath. He knew well that his life depended on this. This was no matter of jokes. He grinned, collecting his hatred and evil burning inside him, trying to get some energy from it. Darth Tepe looked at Kilmor intesively, trying to predict from his eyes what he was going to do next. He lowered his saber in between of the attacking and defending stances, putting his other foot a bit back to steady his balance ikf the jedi would lunge at him

Kilmor felt the adrenaline and the dark side of the Force combine in Tepe. Tepe's blood was boiling. Kilmor took several steps back and deactivated both lightsabers.

"Both of us have equal skill, evidently," Kilmor pointed out. "It is pointless to continue. It is simply a duel, not a fight to the death."

Under the cover of his robes, Kilmor's hand rested on a lightsaber, in case the Sith wasn't finished yet.

Tepe looked at Kilmor with cold eyes. He slowly lowered his saber and deactivated it. He stood steadily, stepping backwards so his feet were side by side. He put the lightsaber away nd swung his hand towards the door, opening it. He nodded at him. "Go, before I tare you apart with my bare hands" he said, his other hand gripping into a tight fist- If Kilmor would've seen this, it would only give more seriousness into the sith's words. A slight sweat gleamed on his forehead as he took deep breaths. "Go!" he shouted and looked tightly at the jedi, knowing well he was ready if he would lunge at him

Tepe tilted his head to the right a bit, and in that same moment, his lightsabers were in his hands and activated. "I warned you" he said as the door closed again. The sith lunged at Kilmor, his lightsabers coming from the left... no, it seemed they were, but the attack came from the right, and that attack was furious. Kilmor shouldn't have given him any time to gather himself, as now Tepe was truly furious. He would go on in this fight like a swarm of bees. His lightsabers left red flashes as they went straight towards Kilmor's body

Kilmor sucked in his breath and suddenly found himself slamming into the wall. The side of his robe was warm with his blood. He didn't even have a chance to activate his lightsaber. (Picture how Qui-Gon looked when Darth Maul gave the killing blow)

Kilmor tried to roll over, but the searing pain caused him to lay there, paralyzed, open to attack.

As the Sith drew nearer, Kilmor knew he had to do something. As the blood pooled on the floor next to him, Kilmor closed his eyes and gathered his remaining bits of strength...

In a flash, Kilmor was on his feet, slicing through the air with his lightsabers. The lightsabers crossed and clashed against Tepe's, and sparks flew everywhere as both men pushed against eachother's weight...

That was when Kilmor's remaining energy gave out. He stumbled backwards and, as if in slow motion, watched Tepe's red blade slice through the air towards him.

((Kill me if ya want, or spare me. :D I'm in need of a new character anyway :xp: ))

"Hah! Pathetic, Kilmor" the sith laughed, his red blade on his neck. "You should've listened to me before and left" he said and sunk his lightsaber blade into his neck. He grinned as his eyes flashed yellow. The jedi's hand released the lightsaber that dropped onto the floor, deactivating. Tepe sliced Kilmor's neck, putting his other lightsaber away and pulling the jedi's into the free hand with the force. He activaterd the blade and stabbed it throught his chest. He deactivated both lightsabers and put them away, letting Kilmor's body drop to the ground. Tepe took a step back, opening the door again and walking out, grinning widely. He pulled his cape quickly from the floor of the training room and put it on, leaving to the bar for a drink

Kilmor's spirit was knocked from his body and he found himself standing in the same room he had died in.

Too surprised to feel emotion, Kilmor chuckled. "Heh! Funny that a few years ago, the same thing happened." Kilmor thought back to when he had been killed by Death Lord and had his spirit reinfused into a cloned, younger body by a wounded mercenary (( OOC: Who no longer posts here :( )). "I doubt that'll happen again, since no-one will find out about my death in time..."

Kilmor's voice faded away as his spirit dissolved and became one with the Force.

(Random information here about my character, his name is Gillom Bendom, hes a Ithorian explorer and goes all over the galaxy to see places and he tells storys of his adventures).

*gillom walks slowly into the bar, and walks over to welmin*

welmin! my old friend. How you'v been friend?

*gillom and welmin start talking about their old adventures togather. Then gillom orders some jawa juice and sits down at the booth*.

A long-haired, bearded man clothed in a loose Jedi tunic walks into the room, his eyes scanning. For a moment he pauses, his eyes on Tepe. He takes a slow step forward, and then moves towards the counter to order a drink, his eyes never leaving Tepe.

Finally he turns to Welmin. "I'd like a glass of standard Correlian

Ale." He turns to the Ithorian next to him. "Hm, don't see your type around this place much, do we? My name is..." he glances at Tepe. "is...Nik Rolas. What brings you to this crime-infested town?"

Greetings Nik Rolas. I am Gillom Bendon. I am here to visit a friend of mine. However the location he gave me to meet him does not exist, and I have not heard from since then. I'm worried something happend to him. *gillom's mouths (ithis have two mouths :p) frown, then he takes a drink of his juice. What brings you here, are you just visiting or do you live here?

• 5 months later...

((Wow! that is some major bumpage! But I just realized that none of my characters are in here, so.... here's a new one, since all my others are currently occupied in other matters))

When Nik Rolas reached down to slap a man seated in a corner, the man's hand shot out, gripping Nik's wrist tightly.

"You shouldn't slap people you don't know, especially when they're not asleep," the man said quietly. He released Nik's wrist and put his head back on the table.

The man looked up at Nik for the first time. His eyes were dark blue, his hair was black and cut very short. He raised an eyebrow at Nik and shrugged.

"Not really," he answered. A small smile came to his face. "You seem a bit curious... have you never heard that curiosity killed the cat?" He chuckled slightly. "But I'm not curiosity and you're not a cat, so I don't think you have anything to worry about."

He raised his hand, attracting the attention of Welmin (is he still behind the bar or was he killed off a while ago?) who immediately came over. "Get me something strong... no, don't give me options, just get something... No, I really don't care what... yes, that sounds fine."

Welmin went off to get the man his drink and the man turned back to Nik. "So what makes you curious? You're asking a lot of questions."

The stranger watched as Nik moved away from his table and chuckled. He wondered briefly if he was getting too good at avoiding the questions people asked him. Basic rule number one: When a person asks you a question, ask a question in return... it distracts them.

As it was, the man had not needed to give out his name... and he rather liked it that way.

Archived