Home

Welmin's Cantina

Carbon_sleeper

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(OOC: Ah, AOTJ_Craig roleplays with some deceny. Even though he roleplays an untreastic martial artist, he admitted to a degree of human-ness by getting bitten by a wolf. It shows maturity. *applauds*)

A look of desperate fear comes over the man's face as his plans unravel before his eyes. In anguish, he realizes that he has underestimated the resilience of the jedi.

In an effort to escape, the man removes a small canister of gasoline from his backpack, and briefly sprays its content over everything in the room.

The man turns suddenly to Topshot and says with hate in his eyes," You have struck at me twice now. No longer will I attempt to dispatch of you with some haphazard army. For this day onwards, you should consider yourself a dead man!"

With that, he turns and fires his blaster at the nearest gasoline puddle, instantly setting the room ablaze.

The man sprints furiously out the door and mounts his hover-bike. Without even looking over his soldier, he speeds off to the nearby docking bay where he secrets a getaway-ship.

((OOC: Please don't be the one to escalate this flaming any farther, Lance. It's taken quite a toll on myself and yesterday when I flamed you, I just got up at 4:30 a.m. Central time and hadn't had a good enough sleep. I apologize for causing all this senseless flaming. Anyways, back to the RPG.....))

Lucky for him, I thought to myself as I looked off into the horizon,he doesn't even know I've secretly planted a tracer inside his hover-bike's engine. I should get my things together. Its gonna be a long adventure......

With my thoughts collected, I talk to EJ and say my good-byes to everyone else as I walk tohe door, gather my dl-44, blastech pistol, and force pike, and saddle onto my swoop bike, prepared for a 5 day journey at the least.

Kilmor, wounded and singed by the battle, disactivates his sputtering lightsaber that has shorted out from the emergency water sprinklers overhead that turned on to put out the fire. He shakes his head, not knowing what to make of the sudden action.

He turns to Caitlin and grins. "Who's starting the uproar now?", he says, remembering when Ej shot him in the leg, thinking he was Lance.

Then, he says more seriously to Ej, "I apologize for not showing up in your assault on Lance. To make up for it, I will chase after him and try to get him in prison. I will alert the Jedi Council, so that they may assist you."

Having saying that, he walked over to the now dead rodian that had taken his weapons when he entered the bar. He took his lightsaber, and strode out the door, avoiding the gigantic, motionless carcass of one of the hellhounds.

Originally posted by topshot

((OOC: Please don't be the one to escalate this flaming any farther, Lance. It's taken quite a toll on myself and yesterday when I flamed you, I just got up at 4:30 a.m. Central time and hadn't had a good enough sleep. I apologize for causing all this senseless flaming. Anyways, back to the RPG.....))

(OOC: You're right, we should stop. Please forgive me for attacking the person rather than the character.

Just a quick glance into the future: I plan to use Lance to set up a sith base (just some thread) and recruit some characters to it. This way these forum roleplays will have some "badguys" to rp against.)

Standing in the door of the cantina, you look across the horizon. Many ships are taking off and landing.

"In one of those ships is Lance," You think aloud. "I wonder if we will ever hear of him again..."

((It's just fine to attack characters. It's flaming if you attack the person - but so good to see that it's been resolved without me needing to do anything besides mouth off. ;)

Oh, and because I've really only skimmed this thread (watching for flames) can someone give me a short plot summary? *is thinking of joining* :D))

((The original plot was that this was a place where our RPG characters could sit down without any fighting and get to know each other. Then there was a misunderstanding, the security droids were destroyed, and chaos became a part of this place.))

((Right now, a man named Lance, who several people are after, just came in and started a huge chaotic battle, bringing in hellhounds, and set the room ablaze, althught the fire's out now. Lance just left for his ship on a speeder, but Topshot put a tracking device on it, and is going to chase after him. ))

(I think its time we set things straight, though..) Craig, who had been a good friend of Welmin, soon recieved a letter regarding his trial to test his guiltiness. Craig immediately left, heading for the location of the trial to appear in Welmin's Defense.

(Anyone want the old bar back? The way its turned into now kind of defeats the original point of it..)

((OOC: I kind of like it the way it is right now! We're adding something more to this cantina than just hanging around, y'know? Once and awhile, you gotta stir things up a little and you have to take into account that you have to make it clean action (meaning not attack the person in control of his/her character).

Lance: Apology accepted. I'm cool with you now. From now on, we're allies!:cool: *runs off to add Lance to his Friends List.))

Lance had not known I had faked the pain, I just duck to get out of the way of my Master.

Stupid Lance doesn't even know that my species don't have (balls, as it were) genitals, we have different stuff.

((OOC: did you cut off my hand. thats a yes.))

I look at the stump at the end of my arm, "Ow Rancor Fodder, that was my third regenerated hand". I regenerate my hand and pick up my saber.

"I sence you Lance..."

((OOC: lance try not to control other peoples caractors as much. that is all.))

(*adds Topshot to his friends list* Ok, that's great! If you want, you can create a dark character when I start recruiting for the darkside. :D)

(Fair enough Darth Rythe.

For me though, anyone many dismember, mangle, de-limb, and attempt to kill my character. I feel it adds to his personality.)

Caitlin and Erica deactivated their lightsabers and began helping the others reconstruct the cantina. They felt that it had been taken too far and personally went and bought two more high tech security droids for the place.

"I hope that settles things down a little," Caitlin said.

Caitlin looks Rythe in the eyes.

"What do you think would help?" she asks. "I don't feel it's a good thing to leave such a place unguarded, especially when it was originally a place to get to know other people, not tear them apart."

"I agree" said a voice from the doorway.

Craig stepped back in, with Welmin at his side.

"Welmin would like to apologize, Ej, he did not poison your drink on purpose, he grabbed the wrong ingredient, and, its up to you if you return his bar back to him, or at least restore it to its previous place, personally, I would find it a better environment if this place was as it should have remained.

"Your point being?" Caitlin asked Rythe. "Of course there will always be one of us here, but what difference does it make. The droids make at least some people think twice about bringing their violence here with them. That's all I want. Besides, haven't you ever wanted a place where you didn't have to watch your back all the time?"

((OOC: Only when you have shown me what you have learned will it be time for you to take the trials, my young apprentice.))

*Returns from his real 5 day trip.*

"Well, well, well, looks like things are beginning to settle down up here. Did I miss anything?" a voice from the shadows said.

Archived