Home

Welmin's Cantina

Carbon_sleeper

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

"I don't have any idea who I am or why I exist anymore. A few people on Coruscant said I've been acting strangely, just like I am now. It must have been that drink I had. I don't know what they call it, but it seems to erase half of a person's memories. When I awoke the next day, the town was in shambles. Only few people survived. When I tried to ask what happened, they ran or yelled that I destroyed their town, when I don't remember doing so. People don't usually run from me when I'm feeling decent. Something must be going on inside the Empire........."

ej: hello everyone, i have heard what happened. lance came in and nearly destroyed the place. as for welmin, he may have the bar back, but dang at least i need a pistol with me if some shmuck tries to attack me. anyway the real lance has been taken care of. today i invite you all to the city of port royal for the hanging of lance and my disloyal crew members. also i have a new crew being added on to the ones that did not defect to lance.

"That's great to here, Ej. Also, if you need any of my flyboys that helped me in our assault, they'd be more than willing to join your crew, and their trustworthy too, they won't turn on you."

He turned to Welmin and patted him on the back as he resumed his normal position behind the bar.

"Have fun, and keep this place as safe as it was."

• 2 weeks later...

Sudenly an ominous, blood-curdling laugh emits from the shadows. A cloaked figure rises out from the very corner Caitlin was sitting a moment ago.

"That 'Lance' you saw was not at all the Lance ej was after. He is the even more evil clone. He is a cyborg, feeling neither pain nor pity. And I am his minion. I will not leave until his destiny is complete."

Hardly before he finishes the last word, two pulsing, blood-red lightsabers appear out of his cloak. He raises an arm, and a bolt of lightning shoots straight at Topshot, raising him bodily and slamming him against the brick wall at a speed human bones were never meant to withstand. The cantina shudders as spider web of cracks spread across the wall.

Then, he dives towards Erica, ligthsabers slashing. As Caitlin moves to intercede, he thrusts out a foot, sending her to the floor. He swings a firey blade at Erica's side....

A merchant of human lives.....,I thought,.....How absurd!

Still stunned from the massive shock attack, I somehow managed to get up and surprise attack him from behind, using my dual-blade's single blade mode, just before he turned Erica into a grilled sarlacc sandwich. With the same Force energies the mysterious sith lord wielded, I determined to cut him down to size with only my fist.......

"Who are you?!?" I growled angrily, my apprentice Darth Rythe watching from the shadows.

"I have already answered that question," the figure growls.

Suddenly, his body starts rippling and distorting. The next moment, he vanishes.....

...and appears behind topshot!

Snarling, he thrusts out both hands and sends all his power into another lightning attack. Again, topshot is hurtling towards the wall. The thud of his body against the wall is followed by the crunch of snapping bones and disinegrated cartilage. The cloaked figure laughs his blood-freezing laugh again. "You are no match for me, fool!"

Just then, the security droids, powered on by the teriffied bartender,begin firing high-power laser bolts at the man. He spins around to deflect them, but he is too late. Several bolts streak ahead and burn holes in his chest.

Smoking and bleeding, he slowly sags to the floor, his lightsabers skittering.

Craig had activated the security guards just in time. He made sure Erica and Caitlin were alright, then ran over to Topshot and used his old, yet still strong Force powers to help heal his beaten body. He got up and went to the figure's body and pointed a handgun at his head.

"Those Laser blasts weren't set strong enough to kill. I guarantee this bullet is. Who are you?"

"Remember what I said about Lance's clone?" The figure replies in a dangerously calm tone. "I said that he was a cyborg, feeling neither pain nor pity."

"Being his minion," his voice grows low and menacing, "I am just like him. I will feel neither the pain of that bullet....NOR PITY FOR YOU!"

He leaps up and slices the gun Craig is holding in half. Then, he pulls the other saber back to his hand and advances back towards topshot.

"Lance told me a lot about you," He growls. "This will be the last time you interfere with his plans!"

For the third time, bolts of electricity crash into topshot, sending him across the room and into Caitlin. The room vibrates and windows shatter from the crashing thunder. People all over the bar are knocked over by the power of the attack.

Then, all of a sudden, he unexpectedly whirls towards Craig again. He raises his hand and pinches Craig's throat shut. His hand curls into a fist, and he raises Craig off the ground. A deep rumbling vibrates through the room, and everyone realizes it is teh power of the Force.

"Uh-oh," I taunted,"I don't think you should have done that, my friend, because Craig is possibly even more powerful than you could even imagine. And tampering with his power......"

*Looks to Craig with a slowly glowing gold eye, as if he was hinting the Devil Trigger idea to him, then looks back to the Death Lord.*

".........has very serious consequences............"

Absorbing the shots into his hand, the cloaked figure laughs. "Death trigger, eh? Let's see how dead we are after I've shown my true power!"

But then, suddenly, he turns transperent, and then vanishes completely. Craig drops to the floor. Everyone waits, holding their breath, but he does not re-appear. He seemingly has left the Cantina.

Archived