Home

Welmin's Cantina

Carbon_sleeper

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Checks Craig's pulse, then looks back to his colleagues.*

"He's ok," I said,"he's just unconscious. I wouldn't have given him the idea of using his Devil Trigger if I thought that Death Lord would read my thoughts. And judging by the way the guy moved, he probably executed the final attack of the hiten-mitsurugi style, something executed with very quick agility. Most likely, he used the speed of the force and transcended beyond it's level 3 speed, executing about 5 quick blows to the arms, waist, chest, legs, and neck."

(I just had to resort to my liking of anime! *punches self in the forehead just for doing so.*)

"He'll recover pretty soon, though. The final attack was supposed to be a killing technique, but he must not of been using half of his true power. Likely to say, we were spared, lives a plenty. So I have decided: In honor, and in order to protect my friends and other innocents, yes, I will also take part in this mission. Not because I have to, but because I choose to."

Craig's eyes fluttered open and he let out a gasp of air, as if holding it for a long amount of time. "He's gone? Good.." He leaped up, obviously not in terrible condition. "Topshot, he used quite a bit of his power, actually. He compeletly intended for my death." He cleaned off his clothes and spat in disgust, then walked out. He came back in new clothes (see profile) and weapon replacements.

"Ej, I'll be preparing my ship, call me in whenever you need me." He swirled around and walked out, headed toward his ship, the Ragnarok.

((OOC: LOL! Good one!:explode: ))

"Are you sure," someone from behind me whispered into my ear," you'll be able to handle this?"

I turn around, facing my brother, Obi Bond, whom I had never seen for an eternity. My apprentice, standing by my side, looked a little too anxious to choke the living force out of him, but I nodded, signalling that he wouldn't intend any physical or mental harm toward us.

"Yes," I grimly replied,"I can."

"You can't. Even with your apprentice and your friends, you're no match for Death Lord after the way he strangled you. You're going to need alot more than them. You're going to need my expertise as well.........."

(Sure, I'd love to be a captain in the mission)

Craig walked back in, then thought about that for a minute, then looked at Kilmor.

"I know a business dealer who sells the same kind of parts that were on his ship. I saw it as it left the spaceport. He might have some information."

"Uh, yes we can find you. In fact, I sense that you are aboard the Star Destroyer looming over the cantina, preparing to destroy us with one devastating weapon of mass destruction, which is blocking out the sun! And I can tell that because you're right behind me!"

*Turns on his lightsaber and the saber comes out the other end of Death Lord's groin, then turns around to see him fall to the ground.*

*Recalls a quote from Wednesday's Futurama and perfectly, in his best Bubble Gum Tate impersonation, as well points to Death Lord's limping body, recites that said quote, but makes it singular, instead of plural.*

"You are a fool of the highest calibur!!!!!!"

ROFL! :p (and I was only making a joke about that stuff, just to let you know.)

Craig simply relaxed, despite the mysterious voice and put his feet up on the table and closed his eyes and thought had about the recent encounter. He concentrated on the living force of everyone in that room and was able to pinpoint its location and owner, but he sensed one he could not pinpoint, and was not in the cantina either.

"He's probably still around." He said, shortly, and opened his eyes.

"Well," Obi replied, picking up his lightsaber,"It seems safe enough to start it, but be on your guard just in case. He might be able to cut us off from the living force, so we may need to rely on all of our senses, regardless of what we feel. Watch each other's backs if you have to."

The notourious bounty hunter and mercenary Arc Tee walks into the cantina. He is about 6' and looks muscular, with short dark brown hair, brown eyes and light skin. He is wearing red armour similar to Stormtroopers, with yellow shoulderpads (no helmet)

He is carrying his usual loadout of 2 rapid fire laser blasters, a grenade launcher and a katana sword on his back.

He orders a drink and sits down.

A middle aged man dressed in grey walked in and sat down next to Arc.

“Not having anything to drink?” Arc asked. The man shook his head.

“There is business to discuss. Will you be ready for the…”

“Explosion? Firefight? People running and screaming?”

The man paused.

“That’s not how I would have phrased it but, yes” Arc checked his blasters.

“Sure. When will they attack?" Arc asked.

"In a few hours if they have tracked you acuratley. If there tracers are on the blink then it could be longer. But you are too stay here untill they arrive, kill them and take the blueprints"

Arc nodded.

"I could of just gone to them you know" he said.

"This way works better for us" the Man explained. He then got up and walked out.

Arc took a data screen from his belt and began searching for info on people in the area he could get to help him. He hoped nobody had heard his employer, otherwise things could turn nasty... well nastier anyway.

Under the list of people that the man looked for, Craig's name was there, as Craig was a mercenary that was in the Tatooine area very often and had his own office there, as on many other planets he visited often. Craig noticed the datapad he was looking at but paid no mind to the new visitors. Really, he didn't care at the moment about them unless they had something to offer.

Archived