Home

Welmin's Cantina

Carbon_sleeper

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sam:Human, 5 ft 4 in tall, Verry short brown hair,Two sabers at side(so don't get any ideas or your toast!!!). In a light brown suit.

Sam: Hey guys, I just came from the acadamy, Whats up??? I'm working on saber moves so keep your distance!!!(Hint,Hint)

(If you didn't know sam talks to often)

Suddenly, the room quakes and everyone is thrown to the floor. The glass of liquid Craig was holding suddenly began swirling, to his horror. The liqiud turned into a swirling tornado of smoke, and out of it steps the well-known Death Lord, still wrapped in his dark blue cloak. Without hesitation, he thrusts out his hand and sends Kilmor flying through the air. Everyone hears the sound of glass shattering as Kilmor goes sailing out the window. Bits of glass tinted red with blood fly everywhere.

"You fools, you think you could destory me using that - AAAAHH!!!!"

His words twist into a scream as a glowing blade of light protrudes through his stomach. Someone had snuck up from behind and stabbed him with their lightsaber. He hesitates a moment, breathing in rasps, then unexpectly whirls and grabs the lightsaber by its blade, pulling it out of it's owner's hand.

"In case you don't know this, I am also known for my lightsaber skills," he snarls. He leaps for the terrified bartender and swings. The bartender barely dodges, and one of his hands are sliced off.

((OOC: Please excuse my blood-thirsty attitude. Death Lord is bent on destruction. :p )

Craig had been knocked over from the mere suprise of seeing him. He leaped up and a second seemed a minute to him. Time slowed down as he drew his pistols in a swift movement and began firing, bullet heading toward Dark Lord one after another. After both clips were empty, he landed on the ground and withdrew his old lightsaber and ignited it. "Prepare to meet your doom, Dark Lord."

Bond just sat where he was and watched the action, resting his eyes and fiddling around with a holo-cube. Tops, on the other hand, wanted a second crack at Death Lord himself.

Tops (taking out and igniting his saber calmly while dropping into a defensive single-hand grip): "Well, well, well. The evil spirit reveals itself yet again. When last we met, you nearly killed me. Now, let me offer to do the same to you."

Arc put on his goggles and activated night vision. What would happen if the attack squad turned up while this was going on? Nah, it'd be hours yet.

Still, Death Lord had a few sizable bounties on his head. The man he had just knocked down with the light had got to his feet, and back up lights were flickering on.

"Hey guys" he shouted to the others facing Death Lord as he drew his reinfoced katana (it had the element in from JK that can withstand lightsabers) "if we take him down together we can split the bounty"

Kilmor wakes up lying on cold cement. His clothes are stained red with blood. He has no idea what just happened. Everything looks like moving gray blobs. Through instinct, his hand trails down to where his lightsaber is hooked, but the lightsaber ring is empty. he shakes his head to clear his vison, but it just increases the burning pain. His last thought as he slips back into unconciousness is, Someday he will pay. Someday Death Lord will be rewarded with what he did to me....

Topshot played dead, then while Death Lord was being distracted, he paralyzed Death's ability to sense living beings through telepathy, then got up as quickly and quietly as a Dark Jedi could and made his way over to where Kilmor had been thrown without being seen.

"You okay, Kilmor?"

"You're sure you can handle taking care of Kilmor by yourself, Arc?" he'd asked.

As if in agreeing, Arc simply nodded.

"Ok then. I'll help the others distract Death. But should he see you, I want you to take Kilmor with you and run to my ship. On it is an advanced medical droid I call Mel. Tell her that you're a friend of mine, and that Kilmor needs help. Also, if you can, contact the Rebels and tell them everything about our current situation. Got it? Good."

*Topshot then goes back into the cantina to help the others deal with Death, in his own special way. Activates his Shadow armor's cloaking device and attaches a yslamiri to his back. Pulls out his Tenloss Disruptor and charges a shot.*

Arc walks back in as Topshot shoots.

"Kilmor's ok. I need to stay here" he drew his two laser blasters.

"Need a hand?" he said grinning.

"Not really"

They fired in unison, blasting at the Death Lord with Caitlin and Erica helping.

"After this is finished" Arc said, dodging away from danger "would you be interested in helping me out with a...job?"

Kilmor uses Jedi healing techniques to ease the pain. He feels his cuts knitting themselves together. Feeling fine again after a few minutes, he looks up...into the eyes of the most horrid skull without skin he has ever seen! Jumping up, he slices through the skeleton with one swipe, then realizes as the carcass clatters to the floor that it was only a healing droid.

"Whoops.."

*walks off whistling nonchalantly*

"Sure," I replied,"If we survive, I'd be glad to help any way I can with whatever you need help with!"

*Hears Kilmor decapitate Mel.*

"Y'know, you're gonna have to pay for that, Kil.........in 12 Republic creds", I spewed,"That is, if we survive......"

*Is knocked aside and onto the ground, blaster flying from his hand, landing on the floor, far out of his grasp.*

Craig leaped and struck, moving in unison with Caitlin and Erica, even though he has never fought aside them, he was able to keep out of their way and cover them when they could not block. He struck several times at Dark Lord, hoping to get him, but unsure if he ever did or not. The sith didn't seem to submit to any fatigue of any kind.

"This is getting us nowhere," Caitlin whispered to Erica and Craig when the Death Lord had backed off for a moment. "He's cyborg and cannot tire. The only way to be completely rid of him is complete disintigration."

The Death Lord plunged back into the battle which caused Caitlin to stop talking.

Archived