Home

Welmin's Cantina

Carbon_sleeper

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"That is what it was originally, but after this, I doubt it will return to that," Caitlin replies. She suddenly realizes that she has not introduced herself. "I'm Caitlin Bryce and this is my apprentice, Erica West."

Erica has by this time joined the two of them at the table.

Kilmor limps through the door. His left leg was bent in a wierd direction.

"I won't be using this leg for quite a few years, if ever. Nor this arm."He uses his other arm to lift his right arm, that is covered in bandages, with a limp wrist.

"When I was thrown out the window, I hit a pole so hard, it knocked me out like a light instantly. The glass was only a minor factor that caused that injury. Oh, and the upper half of my body is partly paralyzed, thanks to my broken spine."

Looking grimly up at them, he sighs, "I'm probably ending my career as a Jedi right here. When the Coucil finds out, they most likely won't recognize me as a Jedi Ambasador anymore."

Shaking his head, he sat down on a chair nearby.

"Cheer up, Kilmor," Caitlin says encouragingly. "You will be using those limbs. And the Jedi aren't going to be through with you until you're dead."

To his immense amazement. His limbs straighten out and he feels that he can move them again.

"Never give up hope," Caitlin says.

Kilmor's face did seem to light up, but he replied, "No matter my physical condition, I think I've lost my conection to the Force. I don't know if it's only temprorary, but I think Death Lord did more than Force Push me. I felt a shock through my brain, like electricity. When I woke up, I felt...empty."

Looking frightened, he continues, "I think Death Lord cut my connection to the force. Look!"

Taking out a lightsaber and a training probe, he activates it and stands ready, but not once does he deflect a shot. He swings his lightsaber, but it doesn't have the same agility, speed.

"I couldn't feel the Force helping me. I may have lost it altogether."

((((Um...the bar is weaponfree......)))))

Shade turns around on his chair and watches as Kilmor swings his saber, missing shot after shot...

"You know what, I just think your really depressed, have you tried to put yourself in mortal danger to see if you really have lost all powers?"

Shade grins and invites Kilmor to sit down with him and "The tall man":D

captain ej walks over sits himself down, lights his pipe that has some of the best southern tobacco. he also helps him self to some rum.

"look here friend. it best be known to thee that there death lord came in and started attacking thee. i was pushed out of the way and was knocked out. but i woke in time to see that kilmor was vicisously pushed through that there window and over yonder. his body must have slammed into a pole. to bad though he could have joined me pirate crew."

Archived