Home

Welmin's Cantina

Carbon_sleeper

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he wants to live, let 'im live. Eventually we'll all just get tired of 'im and probably vice-versa.

*Charges in to attack, jumps, then hand-plants on to Death's left shoulder, while placing a computer chip with a mystery virus even unknown to himself into Death's head.*

Arc was angry. He was angry for three reasons. 1. He had failed to bring EJ or Kilmor back from the dead (though maybe Kilmor's clone...) 2. The bars new no weapons policy and 3. Some fool had gone and fined him for parking his speeder in the middle of the road. Arc decided to leave the cantina. He stood up, took one last look at Caitlin (or Erica he never could remember which one was which) who he found quite attractive and left for Coruscant. He had a bounty to capture (see Hunters- Force Bounty).

((Uplink, Caitlin and Erica are quite different. Erica has red hair and Caitlin has blonde. Caitlin uses one lightsaber while Erica has two. Are they really that tough to tell apart?))

Both Caitlin and Erica notice Arc glance in their direction, but make no move to do anything about it. Caitlin nods to him as he leaves.

((Since Death Lord has given an explanation for his character, I will continue posting in this RPG without a fuss.))

Originally posted by Jeedii_zaarinn

(hey u also gotta go to skull cove to bring me back then recite the passage from the book of life)

((OOC: A tip by me: this is Star Wars, not Pirates of the Carrabian))

ANYWAY...

I walk up beside my master and simply ask, "What's going on?"

Dam! *trying to keep my sence of homour*.

I walk up to Mr. Indestuctable a use force lightning on him, a power my master didn't think I knew how to do, he falls to the floor and just lies there, after about two minutes I turn around and there he is with a blaster to my head, I cut the blester in half and punch him in the head sending him back.

Just then, a tall young man steps through the door. He looks around a moment at Caitlin, Topshot, and Darth Rythe, and grins. "Well, I guess it's nice to be alive again."

Whipping out a purple lightsaber in one hand and an orange in the other, he forward flips towards the Death Lord and begins fighting. His lightsabers are a whirl of colors, deflecting, slashing, parrying. He rolls to the side, avoiding a lightning attack. Then, he swings one lightsaber while holding another at the other side. An old trick, but obviously Death Lord didn't know that one. Avoiding the first attack brought Death Lord right into the man's other saber. A sizzling sound is heard as the blade slices into his stomoch and onward.

Death Lord finally falls to the floor.

Sweating profusely and breathing hard, the newcomer (You've probably figured out it's Kilmor) deactivates his lightsabers. He sits down to a Kashyyk Sampler (remember, Caitlin? :D ).

"Wow! If it weren't for Arc, I'd be stuck in heaven...or hell or wherever dead people go," Kilmor said to no one in particular. "It's a lot better being younger, not to mention I have my connection to the Force back. It's just too bad I can't have my old body any more." Kilmor hung his head, and for the rest of the time he was silently staring down at his drink.

Archived