Home

Welmin's Cantina

Carbon_sleeper

Klai nods and cracks his knuckles, "OK, I'll be about looking for any other daring enough to assist me."

Klai sets the glass on a droid's tray and takes his blasters back and holsters them. He turns to ckcsaber, "See ya around."

Leaves bar without looking back.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Craig looks at Klai and follows him toward the exit of the bar.

Craig: *Stops him* I couldnt help overhearing, I've got extraordinary hearing, sorry, but, I would like to help as well. I have a blade stronger than a lightsaber, stealth capabilities, and no catch. You dont even have to pay me, I live to serve others.

Pacing slowly into the bar Bastalek gazed back at the unconcious man being dragged out. "Funny, most drunks have to drink to pass out, that guy didn't even have the scent of beer on him." Bastalek chuckled to himself as he continued to a table near the wall of the cantina. Sitting down, Bastalek stretched his arms and back, as well as cracking his knuckles in a rather loud fashion. Taking a quick gaze around the room Bastalek couldn't help but chuckle to himself, "So many suckers and so little time."

Snaping his wrist adeck of ornate cards slid from Bastalek's sleeve to his hand. After tapping the deck against the table three times Bastalek said, "Sounds like fifty two" and began to shuffle. To the eyes of those around him, Bastalek's hands appeared to pass in and out of sight as he rearranged the deck. For a moment Bastalek raised his left hand and index to the bartender order a pint, while still shuffling with his right. After a moment Bastalek looked around and asked, "Anyone in the mood for a game of cards?"

• 4 weeks later...

longo 2 guns comes in to the cantina and sits at the bar.

longo:hey can i have a bottle of moxie?

the bartender slides down the moxie.

a security droid comes over and taps him on the shoulder.

droid: please remove ur blasters.

longo: sure

longo places his flint lock pistols on the counter. he takes his moxie and goes to a private booth to read, also waiting for someone to talk to him

• 4 weeks later...

A alien wearing all black walks into the bar and sit down without making a sound.

SECURITY DROID-Please remove all weapon

On the counter he sits 5 small blasters a lightsaber a blasterrifle a stun baton and 3 or 4 vibroblades walking over to a booth he silently asks for a cup of some blackish liquid that resembles blood.:fett:

[Heh. I did a thing like this on the XWA forums. Started years ago. Now onto part 9, and it's no longer bound to the Cantina]

*A tall bothan enters the cantina and sits at the bar. He wears red clothing and carries a blaster*

Guorask: I'm parched. Give me a Corellian ale.

After his last mission to Coruscant, an old face, wearing a felt tip hat and overcoat, walks into Welmin's.

"What'll it be, stranger?"

"Bah! Welmin, you need not call me a stranger. I'd say you know who I am......."

After tipping his hat, a scarfed face with emerald green eyes and peachy skin is revealed.

"I remember you! You're..........!"

"Yep, that's right. It's me. Topshot.........."

"Haven't seen you around in a long time, Topshot. How's the ship dealing?"

"The Dragon King? He's doing fine. Got a couple scratches on my last mission for the Rebellion. Nothing to worry about........"

"That's good. So, how's about a Corellian Ale. Shaken, not stirred. Just the way you like it!"

"That'd be real good. Thanks, Welmin, but, I'm out of money....."

"No worries! The drink's on me!"

"Again, thanks......"

After turning around, he looks toward the others in the cantina.

"Hey! How's a game of sabacc sound to you guys?"

((Totally OOS: (Sorry, people :animelol: )

Originally posted by Deac

[Heh. I did a thing like this on the XWA forums. Started years ago. Now onto part 9, and it's no longer bound to the Cantina]

DEAC! Hey! You're here! As opposed to...there! There being XWA or RS...and...er...never mind ^^;; It's a little different here, isn't it?

I really need to join an RPG here, since I mod here and all...maybe I'll join this one. If I can make any sense of it...

*runs*

j/k. I'll stop interrupting now ^_~))

Zehro bursts in the cantina wearing grim reaper type of clothes, sees topshot with a very happy expression

Zehro-hey...bro walks to a security bot. "here take my energy blade, i don't need it in a place like this.

*sees the alien talking to his bro* Zehro walks up to the alien and asks what he is talking to topshot for.

*Dahren Flen enters the cantina. He is wearing a black robe with a hood over his face and two holstered DL-44's. He also has a belt with energy cells, 6 grenades, a mechanical right hand with a retractable knife attached to the wrist, and a grapnel device attached to the left hand. He drops his hood to reveal a scar running down his left cheek, long black hair, and a Kyle Katarn-like beard.*

Security droid: Hand over your weapons. You will get them back when you leave.

D. Flen: No problem. I've been looking all over this town for a decent cantina.

*He removes his DL-44's, clips, grenades, knife, and grapnel.*

S.D.: I believe you will find our establishment much to your liking.

*Walks to the bar*

D. Flen: Bartender! I'll have a Death Star Special.

Welmin: Death Star Special, huh? I'm not familiar with that drink, no.

D. Flen: I'll explain. You mix a whole bunch of drinks together, at least 5, doesn't matter what kinds. Then you set a blaster to low power and fire it into the glass.

Welmin: I'll go do that.

captain ej finishes his drink, and walks over to welmin.

ej: so welmin anything new?

welmin: nope

ej: hmmm is there anybody that needs a charter

welmin: if u stick around im sure there will be somebody that needs a pirate captain and his crew. hey ill give u another bottle of moxie for free!!

ej: well can i at least have my 2 flint locks?

welmin: i can't let u have them-this is a peaceful establishment.

ej: fine fine. just give me that bottle.

*jokemaster comes into the cantina wearing casual clothes*

Security Droid: Hand over your weapons. You will get them back when you leave.

Jokemaster: sure

*jokemaster gives the security droid two blasters, a sniper rifle, an E-11 blaster rifle, and old lightsaber, a rapid fire machinge gun, a sub-machine gun, 9 knives, 8 thermal detonators, 7 packs of C-4, 6 vials of acid, 5 clips of ammo, 4 miniblasters, and a rabid dog.*

Jokemaster: here you go

*jokemaster orders a drink and sits down at the bar*

(quietly in the corner)

Mr topshot, we have you down for breaking so many laws I could shoot you right now if I hadnt just given my blaster to the securitie droid over their. Now all we want is the codes to the rebel mainframe and well erase everything on you, is that so much to ask?

Dahren overhears this and sneaks behind the black alien (RandomMonkey's character)

Dahren: I just couldn't help overhearing this... conversation. Now I don't know either of you gentlemen, but I happen to like the Rebels. [As he says this, he turns his head both ways to check if anyone is eavesdropping. It's all clear] As I was saying, if you value your life at all you will leave your... friend alone, leave this place, and forget about Mr. Topshot here. And don't even try to ambush us in the town, or you'll lose a garrison of stormtroopers. Now get lost.

Archived