Home

Welmin's Cantina

Carbon_sleeper

Apo turns "Droid!"His droid turns and fires a beam at them and freezes them"Ok out"The droid takes them and leaves them out side and the fight was on"Well that worked now the next thing would be-"Apo was interupted by a voice

Voice:"So we meet again...."

Apo turns to see him self

Apo(Thinking):The essence of the dark side is back!

Apo:Indeed(((Btw just look at Life of a Jedi RPG for details)))

Apo takes his saber out

Apo:Droid!

The droid takes them out

Apo:Lets do this!

And it was on.....

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((OOC: Ok this is getting out of hand))

I walk to the bar hoping to talk to Topshot only to be confonted by...myself?

"Ok, you can duplicate them, you can blow up my ship but this is not cool."

"now, P***-O**!!!"

I force grip the clone and throw him againts a wall killing him instantly.

"Now that wasn't hard was it?"

"Stand back, fool, I'll show you real power." Kilmor's clone growls. He thrusts out his hand. Kilmor cries out in pain as several bolts of lightning sent him hurtling towards the wall. He slams into the cement wall and crumples to the floor. Dragging himself upright, he ignites his lightsaber only to have it pulled out of his hand and turned around right into him. Kilmor's hand lies in a pool of blood on the floor. He tries to Grip his enemy, but his clone flips forward and slices off his other hand. Kilmor falls back down, and with a last effort, kicks his lightsaber to the struggling Topshot. The clone has no mercy, and buries his lightsaber in Kilmor's back. Without hesitating, he proceeds to Grip him with incredible Dark power, lifting him off the ground. Kilmor begins to gasp for breath. The world becomes hot around him. Even the flashes of sabers and the sounds seem distant. The world seems to turn to slow motion as he falls to the ground. The last thing he remembers is the triumphant laughter of his victor.....

Kilmor wakes up floating in a bacta tank. "Wow I survived"

He is pulled out and gets dressed. "Where am I?" He saks the droid. "Corascant sir, the security drod in Welmin's cantina brought you here."

Kilmor leaps up. "I've got to help them!" He jumps up and runs out the dor, ignoring the droids protests.

A half hour passed, and Kilmor landed his ship next to the Cantina. He feared he was too late. When he got inside, he looked around but couldn't find his clone. Suddenly somthing hit him from behind, senging him flying. He jumped to his feet and tried to identify his attacker. His clone stood angrily holding a chunk of rock he threw, but Kilmor rolled out of the way and attacked. His lightsaber flashed all over the place. Suddenly Kilmor lashed out a foot and threw his clone to the ground. He raised his lightsaber high and brought it down, but something stopped him midswing. Too many people have been killed here, Kilmor thought. He took the rock from his clone and slammed it down on the back of its head. In a moment the clone stopped struggling. Kilmor picked him up, took away all his weapons and gave him to the security droid, who sent him to a prison on a faraway planet, probably Courascant.

The two Topshots continue their stare off, both not even flinching or making a move. In a mere 5 minutes, the clone was already on the offense, striking high and low. Topshot, defensive strength flowing through his body, parried all but one attack and merely survived with a small burn to his right arm.

Topshot:"You're good, I give you credit for that, but I know myself very well. You can't win."

Clone:"Neither can you!"

Topshot:"We'll see if you're right about that......."

Topshot grips his clone and tosses him into the cabinet of assorted drinks. The clone gets back to his feet and shrugs off the wounds as if they were mere pokes.

Clone:"Nice try, but you won't kill me that way!"

And with that said, the clone focused his anger into his palms, causing a ball of flames to take form. After throwing the force destruction, half of the cantina was in shatters, with Topshot knocked out, his guard left open for the killing blow.

Klmor leapt forward and punched topshot's clone in the face, catching him off gaurd. He falls back fort a moment, and Kilmor uses the oppurtunity to knock the lightsaber out of the clone's hand. He then leaps forward and shields topshot with his body.

"I defeated my clone. You won't be any harder."

Clone:"Kilmor Katarn. The nephew of the legendary mercenary and Jedi Master Kyle Katarn, the one who slew Jerec at the Valley of the Jedi and also crushed Desann at the Jedi Temple on Yavin. You were a fool to aid Topshot and Rythe in their battle against Lance and his forces. You ruined our operation and destroyed our master's personal cyborg, code named Death Lord. You shall repent and atone for your sins."

Topshot's clone re-activates his blade and calmly stares into the eyes of Kilmor.

((Hey, you got everything right abut Kilmor! ;) ))

Kilmor meets the clone's gaze squarely. A moment later, he leaps forward, activates his lightsaber and slices upward into the clone's body. He flips out of the way of one of the clone's attack, and blocks out another. He thrusts out his hand and sends several bolts of lightning towards him. Then he rolls forward while pulling an uppercut. He comes out behind the clone.

"Don't try to fight me. You yourself said that I am nephew of Kyle Katarn. I have his blood running through my veins. I'm not a failure, nor a fool. It's you who that is those two things."

"Thanks girls"Apo takes his hands puts them together and holds them out

Clone:Nooooo!

Apo:"The Light within the darkness be arised at this moment and the darkness shall pass"

A strange wind comes aroud Apo and a Bright light blue light come out of his hands.

Clone:You know i will just be back!

Apo smiles and sends the ball of light into his clone body the body surges and a dark cloud come up and vanishes.

Apo:"Such a hansom body.....wasted....or maby...."

You see Topshot?, if you had stayed with the Dark side, you would have been able to defeat all these pathetic clones.

Just then the guard the Apo saved from me came running around the corner.

Guard - "You?"

Me - "what are you doing still alive?"

I active my lightsaber which was a present from my former Master, and cut off the guards head.

I turn to Apo, "never mess with me when I'm trying to do a job!"

Hmmm, I've trained Rythe well in the Dark Arts., I thought, Maybe a little too well. He shows rage in the midst of battle by killing that guard. Impressive, Rythe. Most impressive. You shall make a fine Dark Lord of the Sith when you take over the newly reincarnated Emperor's throne........

"You are right, my old apprentice. I would never have had such trouble destroying these clones if I still had the power of the Dark Side."

*Eyes another Kilmor clone and quickly disposes of it with the flick of his wrist.*

"And yes, I still have its power flowing through my veins. I am the only one who can affectively wield both sides of the force with only a simple thought."

Archived