Home

Welmin's Cantina

Carbon_sleeper

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kilmor sliced through another clone. "They're still coming!"

He was turning to block one clone's attack when one from behind stabbed him in the back. He choked and faltered for a moment. He barely managed to avoid another swing. He stumbled and leaned against a table for a second. Then he turned, leapt forward, and ignited a second lightsaber. He slammed into a clone, sending him into the wall. Kilmor threw his lightsaber and chopped off his head. Then he turned to fight off the three new clones coming in.

I walk away from the fight and see a rodian say into a comlink "Ok, we need more clones to the bar these guys just keep killing them!"

I walk up to the Rodian and gather the force around me and tickle his mind to make him say into the comlink.

"All right thats done it, they are all dead, we don't need any more clones sent, I repeat We need No more clone, Beela, out."

"Well that should take care of that."

I grab the rodian and drag him back to the bar for interigation.

• 2 weeks later...

((Its supposed that EJ did in the RP we started, but then that..to put it nicely...strange guy came in and took minor control of our characters))

Craig walked back into the bar for the first time in quite awhile, still looking like his old self, but with a raised eyebrow at the dead clones. "What happened here, and why wasn't I included?" He shoved a body off the table he always sat at, cleaned up any mess, and sat down in his usual chair, looking at everyone in the bar.

((OOC: Yeah, he was definitely strange, alright. But in a way, he was kind of cool. Haven't seen that much RPG action ever since Lunatic Jedi's "The Alien Invasion: The Swampies Retaliate" RPG. :) ))

Looking from across the room, I grinned.

"Hmmm, I dunno. There was an open invitation the last time I checked." I replied, with a slight chuckle.

"So, Craig, what's been goin' on with you? Been doing any jobs for the New Republic?"

"Nah," Craig said, grinning over at Topshot. "I did a few jobs for them, a few of them involved me taking a big risk. No one from the New Republic got hurt, but they thought I was 'too dangerous' to continue 'business relations' with, or so I assume, as they haven't called me in ages."

((

Originally posted by AOTJ_Craig

((Its supposed that EJ did in the RP we started, but then that..to put it nicely...strange guy came in and took minor control of our characters))

*Squeak?* Must've missed that, or I would've had to shoot him. 'Tisn't allowed. ^^))

((OOC Lol Redwing, it wasn't any major character controlling, just the kind you see in regular RPs, not actually controlling our actions, just stating we did something in order for his action to seem realistic))

"I'll stick around, I don't have a job to do right now anyway."

Archived