Home

Welmin's Cantina

Carbon_sleeper

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Did I miss something?" Caitlin asks from the door, staring at the dead clones. She shakes her head in disgust, as if wondering why so much violence happens in a supposed place of peace. Erica is close behind her.

"Looks like a fine mess," Erica says.

"They are expensive," Caitlin said, moving to the booth in the corner.

"Somebody likes whoever wanted these," Erica said. "Somebody in the business of cloning, otherwise the person who wanted them would have had to give up everything he owned to get this many clones."

"Other than a clone attack," Caitlin said changing subjects, "what has been happening with you all?"

She notices the new person in the Cantina and wonders briefly who he is, but decides not to ask until her first question is answered.

Originally posted by wildjedi

"They are expensive," Caitlin said, moving to the booth in the corner.

"Somebody likes whoever wanted these," Erica said. "Somebody in the business of cloning, otherwise the person who wanted them would have had to give up everything he owned to get this many clones."

"Other than a clone attack," Caitlin said changing subjects, "what has been happening with you all?"

She notices the new person in the Cantina and wonders briefly who he is, but decides not to ask until her first question is answered.

((Welcome back wildjedi! :) ))

"If anyone needs a job, then join my assault on Trident. He's not going to be captured by 2 bounty hunters and 1 jedi. He's living on a planet that kills everyone...except for him. And he's been accused of murder on every planet I've ever gone to. He's wanted everywhere. I'm sure the reward would be handsome," Kilmor says, dragging a clone towards the door.

"And clones are for sale, but they're low quality. I once sent a clone on an assault, and he didn't survive a day. Cyborgs are more efficient, as we all can tell from Death Lord." Inside, Kilmor shuddered, but his expression didn't change.

((OOC: Joe, make a new thread in the RPG area about wanting an Appentice, once you have done this I will also ask in that thread.(Why?:My internet is going slow again and I don't want to wait around to make a new thread).))

I continue to guard the Rodian to see what he will say.

• 2 weeks later...

"Trident is a man known for his criminal acts, like stealing technology and the Great Jedi Massacre. His actyual name is Kin Solar, but his code name is Trident.

"the Cuncil once sent sixty of their best Jedi Knights to find him, but not one returned. He lives on a planet that seems to swallow anyone not allied with him. Some believe he made the planet himself, and commanded it to kill anyone not with the Empire. But no one knows exactly. That's why I'm afraid this may be the last battle I ever have. I've brought along several mercenaries, but what match are they against him if 60 Jedi were killed by him?"

Kilmor glances over at Rythe. "And we can always use the help of a Sith, even if we aren't on the same side..."

"I've heard of him as Kin Solar," Caitlin said, her eyes flashing angrily. "I'll join you."

"She's not going anywhere without me," Erica said firmly and Caitlin glanced over with a smile on her face.

"No, I'm not," Caitlin replied. "After all, I do remember what happened when I tried that last time."

Both of them laugh at something that is unknown to the others.

Ok, I sit down at what is left of the bar and have a corillian ale.

"Ok people and other beings, I may be getting my first apprentice soon so, hee might be arriveing here soon, I have to get a reply yet."

"I would just like to say that I have bought myself a new ship. Some of you my think it is a bit over the top, considering it is a cruiser, but I like it"

For those who don't know here is my old ship:

One

Two

And this is my new ship:

I only have the selling holophoto of it so far, here you go.

I haven't got a name for it, so I'm open for surgestions.

Tepe looked around, like cheking the place from any Jedi activity.

He's hand slipped down under his cape and he touched his lightsaber lightly. He was obviously anctious to get using it for the first time in a "real" battle and his Master and so Topshot could sence his eager. Tepe was young and very sceared for the thing that could happen. His mind travelled many times to the history or towards the future. That's why he was known as a dreamer on his homeplanet

Topshot looked to his old apprentice Rythe, and then to his prodigy. This brought back old memories of when he was an apprentice to a sith much more powerful than he ever was. Or rather, would've been.

Motioning to Rythe, he told him something important.

"When your apprentice becomes a sith knight, he'll have to strike me down with the rage in his heart in order to achieve the full power that is the Dark side. By then, I will be an old and decrepit man. Do not forget this."

Archived