Home

Welmin's Cantina

Carbon_sleeper

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tepe walked throught the door, his eyes were hidden in the shadows of a brown hood, and brown robes were on him. He walked to the group. "Well, ain't this a meeting" he mumbled quite loudly and then walked to the bar, ordering a jawa juice, looking next to him, seeing a human with some deathsticks in his hand.

"Do you want to buy some death sticks?"

"You don't want to sell me death sticks" the jedi said and waved his hand.

"I... I don't want to sell you death sticks"

"Go home and rethink your life" the jedi said and waved his hand again.

"I'll go home and rethink my life" the man said and ran out of the cantina. "Sorry, welmin" the jedi said and smirked, taking a sip from his jawa juice.

Suddenly, the wall shatters and a sqaud of armored troopers run out of the smoke. "Copy Police! We are here to arrest Darth Tepe for rather annoyingly stealing lines from Star Wars Episode 2 because he has no imagination."

"Sorry, Welmin" the captain said and smirked, taking a sip from his jawa juice.

Kilmor jumped up and ignited his saber, slicing through several troopers at once. The remaining ones opened fire, but Kilmor reflected the shots back at them. Two more clattered to the floor. The remaining one dropped his weapon, stunned.

"Shall I order you a drink?" Kilmor grinned, bending down to take the blaster.

((It was getting dull, we needed some battle anyway. No more spam now :D))

*Marcus walks in the cantina* Hey guys, I'm new to this place....

*you notice a vibrosword slung on his waist, and a Blaster Rifle strapped to his back*

My ship broke down.. and i need some help, my ordinary repair kit won't help me out... and-

Are those dead Stormtroopers on the ground?!

A pair of eyes watched from the roof of the cantina straight at Rythe. robes flapped in the soft wind blown by the air vents just behind the man. A hood covered his head, that shook slowly. Tepe jumped down from the roof and looked aroundm seeing yet another man walk into the cantina. He looked like a mandalorian, but Tepe did not care of those racial things

*takes a sip of his Jawa Beer* "I could of swore that was counterfeit... hey what are you looking at!?" Marcus said to the guards Rythe had made to watch him. "We oughta arrest this Rebel.." one of the guards whispered to another guard. "thats a good idea" he whispered back. "what are you two saying?" Marcus shouted at the guards. "Under Imperial Law, we arrest you. Now come with us quietly" stated the guard.

"This is just what I need..." Marcus says sarcasticly. *Takes out his blaster rifle* "How's this for quiet, Imperials?!"

Archived