Home

Welmin's Cantina

Carbon_sleeper

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Nah, I don't mind Tepe, it was getting boring anyway :D))

Nam's other hand dropped to his side, but his other pistol was still pointed straight at Tepe's chest.

"You won't get a chance to take my life with that toy," Nam said, "because I'll kill you before you can get close eno--GARGHH!"

A glowing green blade suddenly grew from Nam's stomach. He collapsed on the ground, his blaster skittering. Behind him stood Kilmor.

((See, I'm allowed to kill off my own characters in one hit :p))

"I had a nice nap, but I figured it was about time to get up." Kilmor grinned, deactivating his lightsaber and disposing of the body.

Caitlin and Erica deactivated their lightsabers. Tarila's knives were safely sheathed on her upper leg and Nom's rifle was safely stowed away on his back.

"Brought an end to countless Jedi," Caitlin muttered.

"Brought to an end by a Jedi," Erica finished.

"A fitting way to go," Nom remarked.

"Fitting or agonizing?" Tarila wondered. "To be done away with by one of an order you've been knocking under? Sounds tough to me."

"Sometimes justice is tough," Caitlin said. "That's the only way to describe it."

Nom, Tarila, Caitlin and Erica made a collective movement toward the familiar corner spot, the one which Caitlin had first occupied when she first came to the Cantina. This is also the spot which Caitlin continued to fill after joined by her apprentice, Erica. Nom and Tarila also filled this spot when they came to the Cantina.

All in all, it seems that this spot had a lot of history concerning the four people who now moved toward it. As they sat down, Erica turned to Caitlin.

"I haven't seen you in a while," she said. This may come as a surprise to the others in the Cantina, for wasn't Erica Caitlin's apprentice? Yes, it is true, but she has become a Jedi Knight herself. Now, though they are still often seen together, Erica is occasionally sent out alone.

"It has been three months, has it not?" Caitlin replied. Erica nodded.

"Three months and I want to know what you've been up to," she said. Caitlin laughed.

"I've been travelling with Nom and Tarila," she answered. "We've been taking care of some bounties placed on a few of the more slimy characters in the galaxy. What about you?"

"Three months of lonliness!" Erica exclaimed. "The Jedi sent me to the Outer Rim to 'explore' a few planets on which there seemed to be an uprising against the government. Upon seeing five Jedi, the uprising never happened... until after we left of course. Then we had to go back and help the old government regain power."

"Regain power?" Nom asked. "The Jedi wanted the old government in power for what reason?"

"The old government answered to the Republic," Erica replied. "The new one would not have done so. They'd have then attempted to take over more of the galaxy. It's a simple way to keep the Republic running. Squash the opponents and they tend to enjoy using Jedi to do this."

"Convenient to have such powerful beings on your side, right?" Tarila added. Erica laughed.

"Unless they decide to double cross you!" she retorted.

"But the Jedi remain loyal to the Republic," Caitlin said. "There's little chance of them changing their minds."

"Good for the Republic," Erica noted. All agreed and fell silent again.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by weiderudare

(Bump all you want..I mean, the cantina has been exploded into pieces about 500 million times, there are more dead bodies here than in the rest of the galaxy. A bit hard to join perhaps:cool: )

(Correction: 1 time, about 10 people have died and all their bodies have been removed, and I don't think everyone posting in here has suddenly lost interest in the longest-going RPG on lucasforums.com. :rolleyes: )

((OOC: No, do not create a new thread. Just stick with this one.))

((OOC: PLAY this while you read))

I sence Tepe's anger building inside him, I knew that he could not resist the power of the the dark side of the force.

I stand on the bridge of the Orh'ara staring into the traffic of the oncoming planet...Risa II

I knew from this point onwards The Dark Side would not fail me, and it would only make myself and Tepe stronger, If only my master had realised what he was sacrifising im sure he'd be he with me this day.

Originally posted by joetheeskimo5

(Correction: 1 time, about 10 people have died and all their bodies have been removed, and I don't think everyone posting in here has suddenly lost interest in the longest-going RPG on lucasforums.com. :rolleyes: )

((Nay, I'm in an RPG that's been going on since February 2001. :)

Granted it is on it's 13th thread. ;)))

Originally posted by Redwing

((Nay, I'm in an RPG that's been going on since February 2001. :)

Granted it is on it's 13th thread. ;)))

((Show-off. :xp: ))

Kilmor strode into the training room and stood facing Tepe.

((Do you have any drastic plans for this, Tepe? Will it involve someone getting mortally injured? Or will we just have a duel? :D))

((I was actually thinking something that Tepe is jumping from light to dark. How about a cut Tepe's arm off and he maby slashes you in the chest or something... at least let him harm Kilmor in some way))

Tepe drew his robes off and for the surprise of Kilmor, the jedi wearing a black tunica took his red, double-bladed lightsaber, swinging it a few times unactivated, then ignited the both sides, taking it to his front(Imagine Darth Maul)

He grinned and waited for Kilmor to make a move. The door slammed shut as Tepe looked at it. Kilmor could feel the dark side taking control inside Tepe.

Kilmor sensed the Dark Side roiling up inside Tepe. He dropped into a combat stance and slowly drew both sabers, one red, one orange. His muscles tensed, ready to leap out of teh way the moment Tepe sprang forward. He began to circle around his opponent, his lightsabers igniing with a hiss...

Archived