Home

Welmin's Cantina

Carbon_sleeper

Originally posted by Darth Tepe

Tepe stayed at the same distance from Kilmor, and was circling too. The room filled with the sound of Tepe's blades swinging as he rolled and swung his lightsaber, ready to defend or attack. He couldn't take it anymore, he charged with a force lightning and at the same time swinging his lightsaber and rushing forwards

Kilmor twisted to the side as Tepe's blade sliced through the air, but the lightning slammed into him like a web of steel, sending streaks of pain through his body. He hit the wall, one of his lightsabers skittering across the floor. He rolled to the side to avoid Tepe's downward swing, launched himself forward, and slammed his boots into Tepe's jaw. He flipped over Tepe's head and brough the lightsaber to his hand, activating it and rolling forward to stab.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by joetheeskimo5

Kilmor twisted to the side as Tepe's blade sliced through the air, but the lightning slammed into him like a web of steel, sending streaks of pain through his body. He hit the wall, one of his lightsabers skittering across the floor. He rolled to the side to avoid Tepe's downward swing, launched himself forward, and slammed his boots into Tepe's jaw. He flipped over Tepe's head and brough the lightsaber to his hand, activating it and rolling forward to stab.

At the last moment, Tepe got his mind straight and blocked, kicking from the side at him. The kick didn't hit. Tepe jumped backwards, making a few swings with his lightsaber at the same time. He landed, his right leg going straight towards his right, the other bending as his other hand was on the side, holding the lightsaber and the other holding him up, bent a bit. His chest was a few inches away from the floor as he grinned at Kilmor. "Come... jedi" he said, spitting the last word out

Tepe jumped up, turning so his legs hit the roof. He bent his knees and kicked some speed into his fall, slashing four times before landing onto his feet. He looked down. A slight scratch on his chest, drippinf a few drops of blood. "Good..." he said, grinning devilishly and rising his head. "Come and kill me, jedi" he said, his sound falling into a deep, dark and evil voice. He rolled the lightsaber a few times above his head and rushed forwards, clashing towards her lightsabers. "Fight like a jedi" he said, swinging the lightsaber blades at him from different directions and in different times. He teased Kilmor. Both knew he could do much better.

• 3 weeks later...

Suddenly, a team of workers rebuilt the whole place, with überh4xx0r droids that shoots anyone that tries to fight inside the bar itself, and with a new area where fights could take place.

((((what, godmoding? me? I never!:p )))

The new owner, Welmins brother Walmin(usually called Welmin) took his place behind the new bar..

"There, now we just need some guests"

(((:rolleyes: )))

(((well, there is no place rpers can simply chat and start new missions...the actual purpose of this one...to get to rp better and from it start RPs... After all, there is not enough sitting down and talking in rps these days...I swear, if I had a good idea I would create a rp with lots of time for talking...:p )))

((Nope...;) That's why it's best to stick to the storytelling. You have the idea of where your story is going and people come in and mess it up... I'll participate in other people's RPGs and mess their ideas up, but when it comes to my ideas, I write stories;)

So, You are prepared to sacrifice this old, and still good thread, for some little thread you want to make called "The little Bitchers"?

Now, come on Joe, put up with it, you cant always have your way, you just have shut up and get on with it, or leave when it starts to get sh*t like I did.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived