Home

Welmin's Cantina

Carbon_sleeper

(OOC: Yeah, but this kind of RP is left to the people.)

Craig sat there and the knife ran through his chest. Craig slumped back on his chair, seemingly dead, then a second later his eyes snapped open. Craig sat up and ripped the knife out of his chest and slammed it into the table. He stood up and lifted up Nova, then threw him outside of the bar, then stepped out himself. "Look, if your going to pick a fight, you can at least keep it away from Security droids who can destroy a star destroyer at half power. I didn't mean any offense by calling you a Jedi. I too am a Rogue, but it is no reason to throw a fit because someone called you a 'Jedi.' Chill out. If there's one thing I was taught that was true while I was in the Order, it was that the Dark Side does kill." With that, Craig walked back into the cantina and returned to his drink.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I walk into the bar looking around and I see Topshot!

"well if it isn't good old Topshot!, I haven't seen you since the inserdent at the Darkstar Racing Bar! How you been? By the way I'm in training to be a Jedi!"

I sit down and ask the barman for a Blue Milk.

Nova walks back into the bar noticeably calmer now. He pulls his knife across the room to him and gets his weapons from the security droid.

"Once again if anyone needs to higher me for just about anything you know where to find me"

He then walks out of the bar.

Topshot doesn't notice that Rythe had asked him a question earlier when he first came into the bar.

"Well, well, well! If it isn't my ol' buddy Rythe. I've been doing pretty well since that incident at the DarkStar Bar. Lots of things have been happening. Just got assigned to assist Captain EJ of the Rebel Alliance in a special mission. We're going to be taking down a newly risen Dark Lord that has taken in EJ's men as his new recruits. They call him Lance, and judging by my resources, he seems to be even more powerful than either of us alone. This is a threat to the New Republic, and we could use your help. What do you say? Help us?"

Topshot extends out his left hand, waiting for a reply.

Yeah! I'll help but i'll tell you something fist im not a jedi have given up hope but if there is such i am now an outcast SITH!

BUT, i want to help you without all your little jedi friends trying to kill me.

I have abandoned my old master. One other thing when this mission is done don't you try to kill me either, you wont know what you got yourself into.

I ask Rythe,"Now why would I want to kill you? Of course, if any Jedi were to mess with you, they would have answer to my power, and I believe you know what that means......"

I show Rythe a picture of me slaying 100 Jedi within one destructive blast of force energy, just because they had tried to destroy the Rogue Jedi Temple that I built on the planet Bandomeer.

"And of course my buddies Craig and EJ won't try to kill you if they knew you were with me. I'll tell them if they dare try to thrash you, I'll kill them with one stroke of my blade."

You need a better photographer, it's a bit glarry!

Bandomeer, hey i was pressent there once just because i had to get Xanatos to return to his master. Anyway i wasn't worried about me getting hurt I was more worried about the jedi I was Fightting getting hurt, and another thing i can handle a lot of jedi by myself also. AND don't go saying your more powerfull than me, i'm not saying i'm more than you i'd say we were about even.

• 2 weeks later...

Craig sat back in the bar and ordered another drink. To the bystanders around him, it would seem as if they were expecting him to kill over any minute from the amount of alcohol he had drank so far, but he was feeling quite alright. He continued waiting for a job, "Man, you'd think for a merc, I'd get more business, especially for as low as I offer, even on the most dangerous missions."

Caitlin sits back, watching the activity for a while before taking a small device from her pocket and examining it carefully. After a couple of second she looks up and speaks for the first time since she entered.

"Why do I do this?" she mutters. Then her eyes lower back to the device in her hands.

Caitlin lookes up at Craig.

"Anything that is remotely believable, I tend to jump at," she says. "This thing for example."

She waves the device.

"It's supposed to allow me to remotely control my ship. The guy who sold it to me spent several hours 'making sure that it would work'. So much for that!"

She tosses the device across the room and it shatters.

"Not very good quality either," she frowns.

Craig chuckled, "I see.. I've had that happen countless times when working on my own ship." He then offered, "If it's something like that you want, I know a part dealer who won't rip you off, I'll get you a remote for your ship from him."

"Thank you very much," Caitlin says. She sits back and relaxes, but suddenly frowns and sits up again. She holds out her hand and a small netlike object flies from her wrist, retrieving the broken pieces of the dud remote.

"That's better," she says and sits back again with a satisfied look on her face.

Kilmor Katarn, strides quietly into the bar. A rodian approaches him and asks for his weapons. Kilmor sighs and hands a lightsaber and heavy blaster pistol to the rodian. He then takes a seat next to Caitlin. "Bartender...gimme a Kashyyk Sampler."

He notices the expression on Craigg's face and gives him a questioning glance.

Archived