Home

And so this is Christmas.....

GonkH8er

Well, it's been christmas day here for an hour and 8 minutes... no presents yet. No obese men trying to slide down my chimney in tight red suits....

Christmas is getting less special each year :)

but anyway, I thought I'd make an official thread......

Merry Christmas!

Brisbane- Australia

+10 hours

Originally posted by Darth Talliusc

im sitting at 11 in the morning christmas eve day. i got a bit of waiting to do. probably about 22 hours before i get anything. thankfully christmas doesnt keep me up anymore ill actually get some sleep unlike my younger years, its just another day where my family pretends to get along.

:wstupid:

yeah, its still 11 here 2

Even at the ripe old age of 16, I still can't get to sleep on Christmas Eve! Maybe it's the fact that I'm getting AotC on DVD for Christmas, or the fact that I think my dad got me a $100 gift certificate for Best Buy, who knows? I'm patient though. I've been biding my time, day and night, waiting for Christmas... I've set up bear-traps on the roof, proximity mines in the chimney, and motion sensitive sentry guns. If I can't get presents from Santa then NOBODY IS GETTING PRESENTS FROM SANTA!!! I wonder if anybody was getting an Alienware computer... :D

Posted by Drivian Taluus

Even at the ripe old age of 16, I still can't get to sleep on Christmas Eve!

Lucky you :p

I've never felt less Christmassy before in my life than I do this year... :(

Oh well, at least the good old BBC have cheered me up a bit this festive evening with one of the headlines on their news site...

"Dozens face trial over Elf corruption"

:D

Perhaps they do have a sense of humour, after all :eek:

(The actual story is disappointingly prosaic, having to do with an oil company... But it amused me, so nyah :p:D)

Well I usually don't get much for Christmas but I do know what I am going to get. I am hopefully going to get the Lord Of The Ring's: The Fellowship Of The Ring Special Edidtion DVD. I just saw The Two Towers yesterday and I just want to watch every little part from the 4 Disc set. Hopefully I might of even gotten the the one that came with a extra DVD from National Geographic on the making and behind the story and it also comes with 2 special statuettes.

:lsduel::duel:

I've got about 7 hours and 54 minutes until Christmas but then I'll have to wait another 8 hours or so till we open our presents:( . it's sad though cause Christmas used to mean so much to me and it would be so exciting but now it is just another day that we all pretend to get along:( . oh well... anyway, I know it's been said many, times many ways, but Merry(Happy) Christmas... Merry(Happy) Christmas... Merry(Happy) Christmas... to

yoooouuuuuu:D

happy Christmas y'allkerstsmiley.gif

I want to wish all you guys the best a Christmas can offer.

Altho I agree with ya Wacky, never felt less like Xmas than this year.

*shrugs*

*holds Pepsi can up in a toast*

May you all get the gifts you so sorely deserve! :D

Archived