Home

Zippo Lighter

Lumpy

i couldn't model to save my life, and a few ppl say i have a few good ideas, so...

i was wondering i anyone could model a Zippo Lighter to be a lightsaber hilt, i don't know if anyone is gonna respond to this thread, and i don't blame u for not answering a :newbie:

dont go off on him insane.

Lumpy, right now, Insane is working on mad weapons *which reminds me, I still need ur email so i can get you those pics that u need*. I dunno how far along he is *charges done yet?*, but it may be a loooooooong while before u get ur zippo hilt bud.

off subject: you still gonna make me a spike model, Sith?:p

Originally posted by MydnightPsion

dont go off on him insane.

Lumpy, right now, Insane is working on mad weapons *which reminds me, I still need ur email so i can get you those pics that u need*. I dunno how far along he is *charges done yet?*, but it may be a loooooooong while before u get ur zippo hilt bud.

off subject: you still gonna make me a spike model, Sith?:p

yeah i am gonna make spike. i finished the charges. i got some girl problems right now that i gotta work out and im still stumped on the handle of panakas blaster. man WHY ARE WOMEN SO COMPLICATED!?!?! anyways im workin on alot of stuff im still tryna figure out a schedule and some other crap like that. everytime i get the shape of the blaster handle right something either sticks out or there is no bottom or back and it makes me mad. im also tryna keep the polies down to a minimum. but i dont think that will happen so this is gonna be a weapon model that might take a while i might end up putting it on hold and workin on my ewok alittle and workin on the LOTR weapons pack and some other things. i also wanna make a replacement for the thermal detonators and replacements for the trip mines.

Archived