Home

Before The Jedi Council

Mandalorian54

This takes place before StarWars episode 1.

Before the Jedi council is first formed on Corisant.

first I will tell you the rules.

No one and I mean NO ONE, is allowed to wright that anyone else does anything.

that means you cant say "I shot out with the force and slamed him to the ground" if "him" is another character.

You can say "I shot out with the force..." and then in brackets [] write what you tried to do.

example, "I shot out with the force [trying to slam him to the ground.]"

Then I make my desicion, bieng the owner of the thread, wheather or not someone is strong enough in the force to throw the other person or if the other person is strong enough to resist.

evryone starts out at the begining of their career. That means no one can be a sith master or jedi master. You may either be a padwan or have just finished the trials and been apointed a Jedi knight. If you are a soldier in an army you will be a regular soldier not a lutenant or comander. If you are a bounty hunter you have just started being a bounty hunter your not a world known and feared bounty hunter.

got it!

those are the rules I want clear. Please follow them carefully.

-------------------

now then, this story is about a thousand years before ep1.

The Mandalorian army has just started, sith and jedi battle regularily, and there is war.

There are no bounty hunter guilds.

There are many uncharted areas in the galaxy.

If you know some Starwars history this should make sense. If not it really doesn't matter.

Hear is the registration form, please do not add a history to your character as you'll notice it is not a requirement. Your history is just begining so there is no need to, If you would normally write that your father had been murdered and you are seeking revenge than instead your story takes place before your father is murderd and you will have to go from there.

If you have any questions pm me.

-----------------------------

REGISTRATION FORM

Name:

Race:

Force Sensitive: (yes or no)

Allignment: (good, nutral, or bad)

best skill: (ONE only!)

------------------------

please do not add anything else. If you want to say what colour your cloak is discribe it in the story. The same goes for any weapons. Describe them in the story.

So post your registration forms, and don't start the acctual story.

I won't be posting often for a while but sign up now.

I'll start the story in a week.

Name: Logan Tranng

Race: Human

Force Sensitive: no

Allignment: Between neutral and bad (not evil, but not neutral)

Best skill: Very agile with weapons and acrobatics.

Background: Originally a soldier, but abandoned by his squad, Logan now seeks revenge and has started the first steps into becoming a bounty hunter.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Ian Redhammer

Race:human

Force Sensitive: yes

Allignment: nutral

best skill: hand to hand combat

Occupation: a wandering merc who only fights for what is right and good. a pretty nobel man and very careing even though he dosent show it

i guess im the old man :rolleyes:

Before I start the story I'll tell you what kind of a story line I have so far and you can add any imput and we can all work together. If we just start wrighting it could turn out really crapy.

well this is going to be far in the past. First of all, the sith are not yet extinct. And the Mandalorians are just starting off. For those of you who don't know what mandalorians are they're an army for hire.

There is a jedi accademy and a number of sith. The world is basicly at peace but I'm thinking of starting a war and having the story revolve around that or somthin.

So give me some imput.

this is about a thousand years before star wars ep1 okay.

name: longo 2 guns

race: clantaani

force sensitve: yes

allingment: good

force powers: both light and dark

short bio (for the complete one see the characters thread)

has a ship called Gettysburg, it's yt 2002. has a base near the clantaani system along with a squadron of fighters and 2 star ships along with small battle tanks, republic gunships.

personal weapons: muzzle loading rifle, 2 blaster pistols, lightsaber (dark blue) thermal charges.

attire: black pants, red vest and sandales

appearance: 6 feet tall, strong but arms appear to be skinny, fur is blue and orange

Name: Klai Finn

Race: Katrassi

Force Sensitive: (yes or no) Yes, but does not know it

Allignment: (good, nutral, or bad) Neutral

best skill: (ONE only!) Dual Blaster wielding, picking off dozens of targets in minutes

Occupation: (what exactly you are) Mercenary/ Bounty Hunter/ Assassin

*** This is going no where. I'll go to another RPG.

Name: Luminaro Unduli

Homeworld: Mirial

race: Mirialan

Side: Dark

Background:

Luminaro Unduli is the younger brother of the Jedi Luminara Unduli, both extremely force sensitive Luminaro's sister Luminara was always better at everything they did. Whether it be with the saber, force powers or any other exercise, Luminara would always be better! Frustrated with always being overshadowed by his sister Luminaro left the Jedi order to prove to himself that he was the best warrior in the family. Luminaros path led him down the darkside of the force where over time his powers grew immensly. Now if he were to run across his older sister he would surely destroy her. He is now a master of the deadly lightsaber (red of course) and his force powers are second to none! This being is truly a sight to behold, dressed in the traditonal black sith attire (robe, tunic and boots) and with his olive skin, dark blue eyes and dark blue diamond tatoos on his bald head and from his bottom lip down to his chin, He is truly a frightening sight! He is now set to seek out his sister and destroy her!

(Luminaro is waiting in a sleezy bar on courisant for his contact to arrive. Dressed in his black sith attire Luminaro patiently sits at the bar pretending to have a drink so that he blends in with the other scum. A man in mandalorian armor enters the bar and immediatly spots Luminaro! He takes a deep breath and walks over to greet his client.)

Luminaro: You are late!!

Mandalorian: I apologize for your wait but i had a little trouble...

Luminaro: SILENCE! I will not tolerate excuses! You will do the job that i pay you for or i will find someone else who can, is that clear?

Mandalorian: Yes sir, my apologies!

Luminaro: Good, now what news do you have for me?

Mandalorian: I have nothing yet, sir.

Luminaro: rrgh(very irritated) I suggest that you find out what i want to know mercenary, if u fail me again you will suffer the consequence! The next time you report back to me i expect to know when and where i can find my sister, do you understand me?

Mandalorian: Yes sir.

Luminaro: Good, get out of my sight!

um......Luminaro the story hasn't started in fact. It's going to start in another thead when I start it. And read the thread about the rules, you can't write other peoples parts, only your own.

so like you cant write what I would say, and don't bother with the hole background, read my first post.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived