Home

Best Splinter Cell moment

KBell

i just bought SPlinter Cell and boy, its fantastic! I was wondering, what was your best moment playing SPlinter Cell? Mine was when i grabbed a guard while he was trying to feel his way in the dark, and i used his face in the retinal scanner, and then i knocked him out and shot him in the head to keep him from getting up again.

My best moment was on the

CIA

level, as youre not allowed to kill anyone I was dissapointed, and had to restart a few times. Then after a while, I had to learn better skills. I eventually did the first part of the level without being seen once. I pulled guards from the light and into the darkness and then grabbed their friends as they searched. Then towards the end of the first part of the level I was in a dark corner, the rest of the room was bright and there was a guard right infront of where I needed to go. I found a can on the floor, so I picked it up and threw it at the guards head, he was shocked and walked around, As he was still in the light I quickly rolled, just in time as he turned back, I then grabbed him, took him to the darkness and BANG knocked out.

Splinter Cell is the best game on the XBOX

Splinter Cell is also comin out for PC and Gamecube....

I'll probably get it when it's on the PC.

But in any event, played it a few times....great game. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First time i used a sticky shocker on someone.....oh that was priceless.....then his friend saw him convulse and collapse and walked over to him...and then i hit him with another sticky shocker....i can just imagine what he was saying...

"What the helAAAAZZZZZZKKKKKAAAAAAG"

Originally posted by git_sum_stuka

uhh what do ya mean? I did it in a spoiler box. You just read it by highlighting the words. That's why I did it in a spoiler box

Nuh - uh......it wasnt in a spoiler when I first read it......Or maybe spoilers werent working for me or something.

Archived