Home

Creating server: enabling cheats by default

Prime

I would like to set up JO so that every time I create a MP server and play against bots, the cheats are always enabled. I like to set up the camera a little farther back from my character (cg_thirdpersoanrange 120), but this is cheat protected. Instead of having to start the game and then go into the console and type "devmap <mapname>" every time, I would like to have a config file that turns on cheats automatically. Or otherwise, sets cg_thirdpersoanrange to 120 every time.

Is there a way to do this? Any help would be appreciated...

P.S. devmapall doesn't seem to work for me for some reason. It always says it can't find the right file or something.

i dont know how too make cheats come on automatically but i no why devmapall dont work, it only works in single player! it will not work in mp! u have to to type devmap gamtetype_level eg:devmap ffa_bespin (stangely typing this in the sinpgle player console will let you play it in sp.........npc spawn a bunch of reborn and slash..slash....hack.....hack

Create a shortcut to jk2mp.exe and add

+set sv_cheats 1 +set cg_thirdpersonrange 120

to the commandline. Mine would look like this:

"E:\Programme\LucasArts\Star Wars JK II Jedi Outcast\GameData\jk2mp.exe" +set sv_cheats 1 +set cg_thirdpersonrange 120

Archived