Home

Splinter Cell.....for PS2???

Acrylic

The Splinter Cell graphics for Xbox are the most spectacular ones I have ever seen on a console game.....without question. I can't wait to see what the game looks like on the pc.....I can't imagine them being that much better. I'm sure it will surprise me. :)

• 3 weeks later...

true, but Splinter cell is like xbox's best game, after Halo...i dunno, I would of made sure Splinter cell only stayed on the xbox, knowing that splinter cell is a game that people would buy an xbox to play it..

oh well, their lost..

somehow I doubt that the PC version can hold up to the X-box version. The X-box version is finely tuned to the X-box's max stats, so no frame-rate troubles etc. On PC...even if you do have the latest Alienware comp, you still won't be able to capture the feel of the X-box version.

well, id say its alot easier to contrl than the xbox

i have the demo, its great....mouse aiming....i love it! and personally i think the graphics are beter on pc....definately if u have it turned on max detail....yes the game is great. i will DEFINATELY get it for PC. Maybe first or second day it comes out.

Archived