Home

I hope you all die.

Break_dF

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Dath Maximus

actually the whole report thing was a mere pm to a mod who assured me it was a joke thread. you have nothing on your record

Ha, I don't care man. They've already threatened to ban me...

Dath, who was my 3rd grade english teacher?

Originally posted by TheHobGoblin

Now let mew click the link okay here we goo mdhffhjhfwi fkklkldzl.kd,m sz, sa, k.s ,m,vb/.cv./.,/e?_kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Where am I. Obi-Wan13.....Dath Maximus.........Who are you guys...

8( you didn't die...

Dath

well, its more along the lines of me having information on every member of these forums, age, real names, date of birth, teachers in school

you name it i got it

you dont actually know everything about them....that would be sick if you knew their belly button type. What's mine??j/k but seriously. what is my real name and my math teachers name...:confused:

Originally posted by Dath Maximus

umm your teacher was a mrs.

and you belly buttons are there.

*runs off*

all i know is im rating all your posts and causing your points to go up so remember i made you the point people you are.

Why do I only have 3 points then? 8(. Is it b/c I'm black? Huh, yeah, you racist bunch of hypocrites. This is pathetic. You take my ancestors, you take my liberty and NOW you take my points....just sad, it really is.

*ha, your post is now labeled w/ a d.

Edit: Now I'm up to 12. Take that Dath...racist pig.

Archived