Home

WIP: Episode II Obi-Wan

Toonces

Hey Toonces!!! Keep it rolling, your a madman. We could try to get you into Re-hab, but then who would make models for those guys that yell "is it out yet? is it out yet?". Sorry bro, that might have been the one that sends you there.

:angel:HAPPY THOUGHTS:angel:HAPPY THOUGHTS:angel:HAPPY THOUGHTS:angel:HAPPY THOUGHTS:angel:

Mars out!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Arco

Soon it will be out. If i can get in touch with toonces. I might reskin him... well his face anyway. Just might not also tho... cos jk2 is dead.

Arco:deathii:

:rolleyes:

If JK2 is dead, then who the hell are all these people posting stuff in the forums? The undead?

it's dead. Cos they made it badly. Great to play but the engine under the hood sucked.... bad lighting, abd addon support. Very bad artwork. Shame reallycos to play jk2 is still one of the best... in places.

Arco

I sorta agree with Arco, This game is pretty much dead. it was made rather badly, and the lack of the sp source code is wots killing it i think. there is good stuff coming out, but i dnt think anyone will be around to see it. i rarely play multi, so im focusing on Sp mainly. im makin an SP mod myself, but dnt no wether to release it, coz like i sed, by the time its finished, no one will be around to play it.

The game has a versitile engine, and while it is difficult to make things look really good, it is possible. But graphics don't give a game longevity, gameplay and modifications do. Look at Half-Life. Miserable graphics by todays standards, but yet there is still a huge community that plays counterstrike and day of defeat. Right now there are so many pidly and pointless mods out there that only add superficial irrelevant things to JKII, that it's split everyone up. People see plain old JKII as the only option in multiplayer if you want to go up against more than a couple people. But Jedi Outcast multiplayer is miserably simplistic, especially when right now team class-base games like BF1942 are the most popular. I've personally decided to align myself with a more ambitious multiplayer project with a large team of people, not so that people will come back to play JKII, but that they'll come back to play our TC. As long as people don't throw away their Jedi Outcast cds, there's always the potential to bring back tons of players if the release is big enough and good enough. I'd agree that the standard game is dying, but it can still live on through quality mods and TCs, as long as everyone doesn't give up.

i think he needs to be skinnier, so his robes are a little big for him, especially on the sleeves. and he needs a much wider belt. dang now i dont know which model to make my official model in my clan, this one or plo :D

:koon::confused::yobi:

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by Nezumi

i think he needs to be skinnier, so his robes are a little big for him, especially on the sleeves. and he needs a much wider belt. dang now i dont know which model to make my official model in my clan, this one or plo :D

:koon::confused::yobi:

Personally i think i would go for plo koon...

cause Plo has come a long way and its practically perfect..

Well anyway it is your decision.. ( I just gave you my two cents for the day)

NEway Good job toonces!!!!! hey um how is Shaak Ti doing? any updates?

• 2 months later...

Archived