Home

Alien Invasion: The Second Wave

Lunatic Jedi

Umm - much confusion do I sense in my allies.... Is..Is that a dead body!? DUDE!

Looks like the plot has been lost by my comrades. As much as i wish to continue forward, I know full well that without our leader LunaticJedi, and the experiened allys such as InsaneSith, ObiWan13, Darth Groovy, we are lost.

Short of slapping them vicously with a Spoon imbued kipper, I see nothing I can do to rally my comrades....

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ckcsaber runs atop a small hill, crouched over panting. When breath finally returns to him, he leens upon his spear and wearily looks acroos the tattered Swamp. Death all around, as Aliens continually move forward despite all of the Swampies efforts. There is much confusion also, as some of the Defenders cannot even recognize their foes. The power the Spoons imbued upon the Swampies seems to fade away with use. Their seems as if there is truly no hope left.

Strangely, some yelling can be heard all the way on the other sider of the battlefield. Its Yoda.

"Crossed you out, I have Gandalf". Yoda cooly drops the basketball to the ground. "Defeat a Jedi Master you cannot, basketball especially most".

Yoda turns around wizened eyes gazing across the Battlefield. "Powerfull you are with the Spoons power dear Swampies, but yet you have to embrace the power of Force. The key the Force is and we must use it to push off the darkness. Come Swampies and guide us the Force will."

Yoda puts new vigor into the Defenders, and pulls out his lightsaber. "For the Swamp" Yoda cries and whirls into battle, Aliens falling from his touch quickly.

"For the Swamp!" cries ckcsaber as he charges in to the battle spear whirling, mind full of new hope.

*A familiar voice crackles over Nova_Wolf's radio.*

"Don't give up yet!"

*Lunatic Jedi leaps to his feet, courtesy of topshot's bacta tank, with a renewed rage.*

Lunatic, staring over the battlefield, grows into a near-psychotic fury. Suddenly, his eyes glow with a cold, furious shade of blue, and with a Spoon-powered battle cry that shakes the Swamp right down to the bedrock beneath it, he leaps from the rampart and draws his sword, hacking savagely at the aliens, each blow releasing a shockwave so strong that it sends every alien in a 10-foot radius sprawling through the air.

As Lunatic continues to decimate the alien ranks in his supernatural fury, he orders the Jedi to advance. The lightsaber-weilding warriors then cease suddenly and begin marching forward in an ominously slow, perfectly synchronized march.

Since the battlefield is a low valley surrounded entirely by craggy mountains traversable only by air, the aliens have nowhere to go as they are pushed back...

Silently gazing, I appear to be very proud of Lunatic. His powers have returned to full strength, and yet, I sense that the aliens are not done yet.

Even as master Yoda and the others converge on the slime-bags, the aliens that were killed in battle, seem to be slowly pulling themselves back together.

"I must warn the others!"

"Everyone! Their forces are regenerating! We need to move quick and fast if we're going to come home alive!"

With that said, I suddenly felt a dark and mysterious presence revitalizing himself,herself, itself, or whatever this evil may be.

I began scanning the surrounding area, and found that a dark object was converging onto the Temple.

"I've got to check this out," I say to myself, so I sneak closer into the bushes, where I cannot be seen, sensed, or heard.

As the Jedi continue to push the alien forces back into the mountain range, Lunatic spearheads the advance, hacking viciously as he marches forward.

The aliens can tell that they are now on the verge of another humiliating defeat, and that they must cut their losses. From within the alien hordes, several signal flares streak into the sky and ignite. Suddenly, hundreds of dropships - the entire alien landing fleet - emerge through the cloud cover and land. Aliens desparately scuttle in. Soon all the dropships are full to bursting, and about a hundred or so aliens are left behind and are picked off in a matter of seconds.

As the dropships take off, Lunatic barks over the comm chatter:

"DON'T LET THEM GET AWAY! TAKE THEM OUT NOW!"

Suddenly, the sky is blanketed by rockets, grenades and sniper fire that cut down the dropship fleet. Only a few manage to break the cloud cover and get out of sight of the defenders.

"Hey," he says to the fighters in low orbit. "The aliens just left the surface. You should be getting about two dozen dropships up there. I'm sure you can handle it. They're pretty lightly armed and they're slow as hell."

Lunatic looks out over the scorched yet now peaceful battlefield, feeling quite pleased with the knowledge that they have repelled the alien invasion yet again and regained the faith of the Spoons. Suddenly topshot's voice crackles over the various words of encouragement and congratulation that flood the comm channels:

"Lunatic, I'm in the shrine. You might want to see this..."

'Ohhhh... Ahhh... YEAH!!!'

A voice in my comm-link brings me out of my Yoda saber-whirling enrapture.

DUDE! Can that guy disco! Has his own glow wand and everything...

I reliase how dumb that was, and sense that perhaps revenge is indeed taking over - but rather than the usual rage and seraing darkness, it has decided to give me the attention span of a Kowakian Monkey (anyone read Darksaber?)

I traverse the 200 metres to the SpoonsResting Place, the only main event being the distnict sound of someone plummeting from the sky...

Fighting my new Kowakian urge to gawp at the sentient wreckage (Ohhh - pretty paint job on the ground... Red - I like red... :eek: What am I DOING!) I make it in time to see LunaticJedi's face drain of colour, eyes wide. Beside him, a similarly expressed topshot.

'What did i miss?' I ask, doubtful that they were in any frae of mind to reply.

'Lets just say that looking through there would be a bad move at the moment...'

Thats when a throbbing light source screamed to my Kowakian senses (Pretty - shiney - beautiful... :mad: FORCE DAMN IT! Why ME!)

I cannot fight it, topshot and Lunatic standing as I found them.

(So pretty - my precious... Heh - whats that alien head doing there...)

'Heh - what IS that alien head doing there?' I call back.

The reply shot back at me is 'Ask him yourself!'

I did not quite get that joke until the alien head started spitting various colourful descriptions of my family line and equally cheery theories concerning my sexual persuasion at me.

I wandered back out to stand, as the others, in silence.

'Portal?' I asked dumbstruck?

'True. True' they replied.

'Spoons trying to wipe us out behind this?'

'True. True.'

"This is not good," I say to Lunatic and Nova Wolf. "Someone is warping the light power of the spoons to a much darker form."

As I am hiding in the bushes, I noticed a man walking toward the temple, each step warping the grounds of the Spoons' Holy sanctuary.

First the hallways, then the center room, and finally, the altar on which the seven Spoons rest. All became much darker, looking much more like a sith temple than a jedi acadamy.

"Whoever this guy is", I quote, " he's consuming the power of the spoons and is definitely going to use them for evil. That power could destroy the galaxy and everyone who survived at the Swamp."

ckcsaber thrusts his spear thru the belly of a fleeing alien. It worked! he happily thinks, we drove those ba$tard$ back. Lunatic's voice yells over my comm "DON'T LET THEM GET AWAY! TAKE THEM OUT NOW!"

Well, its up to our air forces to take them out now. We did our jobe here, thanks to a little help from Yoda. ckcsaber sighs in relief and turns away, heading back to the temple. He reaches up into his pocket and pulls out his lucky dice, smiling smugly.

Suddenly a familiar voice crackles in over my com ".....I'm in the shrine. You might want to see this..."

Does it ever end?, ckcsaber thinks sourly as his pace quickens towards the temple. Once he gets closer to the temple, a strange feeling over comes ckcsaber to take a step back. Just as he does that, a body comes flying down, hitting the ground right in front of ckcsaber. He turns the body over to discover InsaneSith!

"Had a nice trip?" ckcsaber says as he jokingly greets Insane. "Don't worry medical assistance is on the way Insane."

Just then a sudden darkness overtakes the Swamp. I run to the temple enterance to find Lunatic Jedi, Nova_Wolf, and Topshot.

"That man" Topshot states "is planning to do something with the Spoons power"

The darkness engulfing the swamp is a mere pale reflection, of my darkening mood.

"It just never ends"

ckcsaber once again peers inside the temple to see the strange man holding his hands over the mystic spoons. The Swamp darkens continually. Suddenly a shaft of light opens up in the middle of the temple. An opening? a confused ckcsaber thinks. What can it be?

As if to answer his questions, a marching line of aliens can be seen from inside the light. A..a.. a portal! The aliens have used the Spoons power to create a portal from their homeworld right in the middle of the Swamp!

The strange man continues to hold his hand above the mystic spoons, as he begins to laugh. "Now your swamp is truly doomed!" shouts the man.

Slowly the Alien soldiers march closer.....

Quivering with fear, I now realize what I must do. Thinking to myself, I remember the only power that could possibly stop this chaos from happening.

"I remember a vision about this happening" I inform the others."And I think I know what can stop this catastrophe from happening."

I dug deep inside jean pockets for a special artifact that was given to me by my ancient ancestors. Finally, I took out the golden spoon saber hilt that was passed on to me.

And then I presented it to Lunatic, ckcsaber, and the others.

"I believe this will come in handy."

As the second, and even more nightmarish alien army continues their hellish death march, the man suddenly vanishes and reappears at the head of the army, leading by a few feet. He throws his hand back and the army stops in their tracks. The man can be seen more clearly now. He stands at least 7 feet tall, with a suit of armor that resembles an exoskeleton. His face is concealed by a devilish helmet. He holds a huge, sinister, twisted staff that reaches up to his head. He then speaks in a horrible, booming voice so full of hate that it sends a chill through everyone's spine.

"Why thank you for coming out here tonight to witness the destruction of your little swamp."

"Who are you? What do you want with us?" barks Lunatic.

"Can't you tell? I am the combined hatred of everyone in the swamp. I feed on anger, on hate. I know what you are thinking right now, Lunatic. You want to kill me. You want to run right up and jam that sword right through my heart. You know what is wrong with that? I don't have a heart."

Lunatic snarls and rushes at the hate demon, with his broadswoard ready to hack that thing to pieces, but the demon thrusts his staff forward and he is surrounded by an invisible shield that Lunatic runs headfirst into. It electrocutes him savagely then tosses him unceremoniously back to his comrades, unconscious.

"Well that was dissappointingly easy," groans the demon. "I would have expected more from your leader..."

Archived