Home

looking for a clan to join

Cosmic_Shiro

Canadian Eh? Sorry but I get the urge and must do that every time. The reason Z asked about American or European is the time difference. It is usually very hard to have everyone come together to play when you have people all over the world. That is why most clans are based in an area like the Ausies, EU, and AMs. Time zones.

I don't know of any strictly Canadian clans but there are N. American clans out there. Heck Z lives close to the border. Does that count?

Crimson Masters is always looking for people. We have about 8 acitve and 4 nonactive participants. Saber and non saber and some dabbling in RP if we could ever get enough people together.

BigTeddyPaul

ok im a master of a new clan that is still builing its site at the moment its the full works like intiations meetings once a month own maps just a couple of simple rulz that are easy to abide by has its own mappers so if you are interested in our clan we have a master(of the council sort of the dude like yoda or mace windu) a jedi master (silversonix@hotmail.com) and 2 padawans who need a master my email is sematriclen@hotmail.com if you want to join send and email to sematriclen(me) or Phlair Kasaad (silversonix) with your details like time zone what internet conection you run off and we will reply in a max of a day with the site to go to and the rest of the info youll need oh and i forgot the site will have certain maps and mods that we use that you may need :) thank sematriclen master of the uba jedi council (uba meaning ability to use both dark and light side forces):bdroid1:

Archived