Home

Hockey

ET Warrior

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, i'm a Canadiens fan, i live near Montreal (like 15 mins away) but we havent had a decent team in a couple of years...

since they're not in the playoffs, i'm cheering for Detroit, but i'm kinda scared about how they are doing right now. so far it's 3-0 for Anaheim in the series. And they're going to overtime right about now...:(

if it wasn't for Giguere though it wouldn't be the same...

have you ever noticed how much goalies from Québec there is in the NHL? I guess there still is some positive elements about this situation.

Giguere = Uber Bad Dude.

No way around it. HE is the reason the ducks are doing so well. PLEASE LET THE DUCKS SCORE IN OT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(and BTP, i'd make the font in your avvie Bold....it looks kinda scrawny as is.....unless you really like it then you can leave it.)

Blues win. YEAH!

Wings lose. YEAH!

Wild lose. Boo!

Philey wins. Yeah?

Lightning win. Yeah!

Who did I miss?

Belfor makes 72 saves, twice as many as Chechy, and he still loses.

I wonder if Bertuzzi likes golf or tennis better.

ET Warrior: I knew something wasn't right with my text. I tried to make it big but couldn't figure out how you did it.

BigTeddyPaul

It looks like Anaheim clipped Detroits' wings. And with the blues up 3-1, the question remains for the Avs, can they do it in 5 games?!

OF COURSE THEY CAN.. DUH! I mean this is the avalanche we are talking about... They are the best team in the league now. They will defeat the Wild, triumph over the Blues, silence the Ducks, and whip the Senators and win The Cup... Simple as that...

Originally posted by BigTeddyPaul

Blues win. YEAH!

Wings lose. YEAH!

Wild lose. Boo!

Philey wins. Yeah?

Lightning win. Yeah!

Who did I miss?

Ottowa won ;)

And just but [ b ] [ /b ] around every letter of text you're using and that should fix the look.....just don't put spaces between the brakets and the b :D

I'm glad that the Blues are winning though, they'll be an easier opponent than the canucks :p Although the way things are going it's quite possible we'll end up playing the oilers next round, if they can pull off victory against the stars.......that's been a pretty even looking series....

I haven't watched any of TB and Caps games but stats wise Jagr has been okay. Not really good for him but better than last year. Bondra is the man right now. Him and Kolzig that is.

Ottawa shmottica. They are playing the Islanders who aren't that great and are barely beating them from their gameplay although yesterday Ottawa played like they wanted to win.

BigTeddyPaul

Well, you did ask who you missed....and so I pointed it out ;)

I dont really care about them either. Going into the playoffs I said that the only Eastern team the West has to worry about is the Senators....but with their post-season play so far I'm personally not even worried about any of em! :p

Diving? You accuse Forsberg of DIVING?!??!? I will fight you so fast...;)

Seriously though, Peter Forsberg is, in my opinion, the best player in the NHL right now, and the only reason he EVER goes down is when he's getting mauled, which is always. Even when he's getting drug down he's still fighting to stay up and push his way to the net.............Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Looks like your Blues are trying to blow it eh?

Hopefully the Avs will finish the series tonight....PLEASE let them finish it tonight.

Edit- I dont believe it. I dont FREAKING believe it. To overcome a 2 goal deficit with 3 minutes left, only to lose it in OT....I swear they Avs can't win unless they're facing elimination themselves.......BAH (But we're facing elmination tomorrow night, so we'll win :))

okie, pokin ma head in from the KOTOR forums... ur local canadian hockeyfan here...

the way i see it it will be interesting to see how:

1. blues-canucks

2. toronto-philly

3. avs-minnesota

plays out... specially considering they're all tied 3-3...

i'd like to see someone beat the avs for once but not coz i hate them... no question they're a good team - i know that if toronto and vancouver are ousted then i'd be rootin for the avs all the way :p always have :p

i'd like to see a canadian team win tho somehow i doubt it'd be ottawa - they always seem to choke up...

it will be a finale... ;)

ET Warrior, is ur game tomorrow nite? or wednesday nite?

i know vancouver and toronto are playing tomorrow... if the avs are playin too that'd make one hell of a hockey nite...

All games down to the wire. I pray the Blues win. They can beat anyone left. I was only worried about the Wings and now they are gone. Cannot believe we were up 3-1 and now it is tied IN VANCOUVER! Pretty please win. Avs are home too so that is in their favor. Whoever wins the eastern game 7 will likely come out of the East. Them or NJ. Blues can beat any of them.

Pretty please win tomorrow. A whole season down to one game. Unbelievable.

BigTeddyPaul

Originally posted by BigTeddyPaul

All games down to the wire. I pray the Blues win. They can beat anyone left.

........I think you're forgetting that Colorado is still in this one.......now if we lost tonight, which won't happen, but IF we did, THEN the blues COULD win it all.........

Archived