Hockey

ET Warrior

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Elessar-Eärfalas

go wings! :eek:

Why you little.........:mad::D

Rotten freeking wings......and rotten freeking capitals....man, stupid forsberg.....getting hurt......:(

Well Paul, it's looking like the Avs will most likely play the blues first round......exciting.....

Exciting and not. I hope Tkachuk gets healthy in time. Such a freaky hit that just seemed to jam his wrist. Bastard May. Then he got hurt his next game. Hit his head on the ice. Felt sorry for him. 3-4 weeks is a lifetime. It will be good. I wonder if Osgood and Roy will go at it? I would love to see that. I really want Osgood to face them damn Red Wings though AND WIN. In a way spit in their face and show them just what they missed out on. Probably won't happen becase we will probably lose to the AVs (they are just that good) and another year will go down the drain. Is Blake alright? I saw that hit he did at 1:00 AM last night on ESPN2. Whiplash man and then a goal was given up the next shift or two.

BigTeddyPaul

Blake's fine, he played again maybe 4 minutes later.

Forsberg is the weird one, he's missed one and two thirds of a game and his hit looked completely normal and harmless. He just hit the guy kinda hard into the boards, then limped off the ice and was not seen again....CRAZY!

The blues have a chance in the playoffs against the avs if we play anything like how we've played the last two games...HORRIBLE....it makes me so sad :(

Hopefully wednesday we'll pick up when Forsberg returns.

The Brett Hull story: Brett Hull was Canadian born. When the Olypics came around the Canadiens slighted him and did not choose him to compete on the team. He was however legally able to play for the US (I believe because his place of residence was over like 2 years or something) and since the US cannot compete with the skill of Canada we asked if he would be on our team. He accepted and the rest is history. I believe he had a chance to play for Canada the next Olympics but instead choose the US because they picked him.

I will never forgive the leadeship of the Blues! They had to give up 4 or 5 first round picks for signing Scott Stevens when it was illegal. THEN there was something illegal about getting Pronger which sent Shannahan away. AND they choose to not sign Hull. IDIOTS!

Hull is magic.

No offense to all you Avs fans out there but I am praying for a 11 game winning streak from the Wild and take over that 5th spot from a struggling Avs team. I realllly don't want to play the Avs. Even if we do win we will be so beat up and tired it will suck. Kind of like that series last year between the Kings and Avs and then the Avs and Wings. 7 hard intense games was not good.

BigTeddyPaul

Not to mention that we played Vancouver in a tough hard hitting 7 game series, then 7 games against LA..and finally 7 games versus detroit....MAN, that was rough on us......

And I'm sorry to disappoint, but we're not giving up our 5th place for ANYTHING. ;) Mebbe we'll move up to 4th, we'll see ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Ahhh screw you! I mean that nicely. Lucky bounces I tell ya. Osgood let a few rebounds out and the Khavanov/Pronger duo didn't play too well. We should have won that one but I had a sneaky suspicion we would have lost or tied that one when they made it 5-4.

It is the playoffs that count anyways. I want to see Roy be a fan or Miss Liberty again. Ahh fond memories and they will be even fonder when it is the Blues who demolish them. I actually want to see an Osgood Roy fight. You have the hottest team right now IMHO. Screw the Wings. They are good but the way Colorado has been I am scared.

Was it 50 or 100 points on the last game and how many for the series? I have a couple hundred to burn.

Where did you get such a kick rear avatar? That thing is awesome. Inaccuarte but awesome.

BigTeddyPaul

I think man games lost are 1 Kings 2 Phoenix 3 St. Louis.

LA got royally screwed this year by having A LOT of their guys out. Atleast the Blues were able to keep up with everyone but Allison and Deadmarch, both +point per games players, hurt their offense soo badly. Then Potvin and your D went. Atleast you know how your farm team is.

Go Avs and BOOOOO Canucks. Don't want to face hottest team. Don't want to face hottest team.

BigTeddyPaul

OMG! I cannot belive this is true but it was on ESPN and TSN so I believe them.

Apparently Domi is beig sued because some fat man fell into the penalty box with him when he was taunting Domi. Domi sprayed him with water and the fan came at him. Then his huge gut made him fall in. On top of this the event happened like 2 years ago.

ESPN Link

Domi Incident

BigTeddyPaul

WEll, looks like the Blues are playing the Canucks in the first round, and NOT the Avalanche, so BTP got a break for his Blues. But playing against a team that has a better record than the Avs.. Is that necessarily a good thing?

Whoohoo!

And the President's trophy goes to *drumroll* the Senators.

With 113 points after their 3-1 win against the Leafs the Sens are officially untouchable.

Just thought I'd submit that little piece of info

:D

Archived