Home

SWG in Ctrl+Alt+Del

Absath

Originally posted by Mortigiloj

I figured everyone would have a chance to try and people's force sensitivity would be decided based on the skills and atributes the character chose at the begining of the game.

uhm.... i think your right... but still.. personally i think it is a combination of both.

The almighty Devs have stated that becoming force sensitive will not be chosen at your character's birth, so it is something that is aquired in-game. They mentioned that EVERYONE has an equal chance to become force sensitive, thus it does not concern species or profession. They mentioned that the way people are chosen to become a Jedi is organic, thus random variables and equations are out.

It sounds to me like the first Jedi will be a digiteer and choose someone to be their Padawan. That Padawan will then become a Knight and eventually a Master by training a Padawan.

As for becoming force sensitive, I don't know.

Ryick Pa'tran

Proud Moreath

http://www.itec-hq.com

Where did you hear that?

The Devs have stated that once you become force sensitive, the Jedi Skill Tree is made available. From then on it functions just as all of the other skill trees do; you can choose skills but are not forced into any specific skill tree.

You choose how far to go in each skill tree.

Archived