Home

WIP: Saesee Tiin

Psyk0Sith

cool, I been waiting for this one, one of my favourite jedi, did'nt know his name tho.

holy cr@p, the back his head looks like an a$$. that was shocking.

clothing:

i think he should have robes. all jedi have robes anyway & they look much cooler imo. geez man, that dress they gave him.................blaaaaaaaaaaagh. robes could also cover that.

they gave him a cool looking face & then ruined it by giving him an a$$ on his head & a dress to wear in the movie........ maybe it was laundry day, he had no clothes, so he had to wear his wifes dress into battle. hmmmmm.

anyway cant wait till its released.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope this image helps, it's sorta from the same perspective as the first screen of yours Psykosith.

saesee_tiin.jpg

two points.

* his nose is thinner at the tip and points downwards more, instead of outwards.

* his horns on the side are thicker a bit further closer to the tip.

* also, his nose doesnt curve out, it kinda curves downwards, if you know what I mean.

* eye sockets/eyes need to be smaller

Apart from that, it's a little hard to give more suggestions/observations until the model is a little more complete.

Originally posted by wannadie

cool, I been waiting for this one, one of my favourite jedi, did'nt know his name tho.

holy cr@p, the back his head looks like an a$$. that was shocking.

clothing:

i think he should have robes. all jedi have robes anyway & they look much cooler imo. geez man, that dress they gave him.................blaaaaaaaaaaagh. robes could also cover that.

they gave him a cool looking face & then ruined it by giving him an a$$ on his head & a dress to wear in the movie........ maybe it was laundry day, he had no clothes, so he had to wear his wifes dress into battle. hmmmmm.

anyway cant wait till its released.

Normally I'd whole-heartedly agree with you, but without new animations, to me robes look like crap no matter how well weighted they are (my apologies to those modelers out there who have done great robes :) ). Skinning them isn't too fun either, because the textures end up looking simplistic and artificial no matter how much detail is poured in.

Originally posted by inbredyokel

Normally I'd whole-heartedly agree with you, but without new animations, to me robes look like crap no matter how well weighted they are (my apologies to those modelers out there who have done great robes :) ). Skinning them isn't too fun either, because the textures end up looking simplistic and artificial no matter how much detail is poured in.

Ah i think we should just stick with the standard robed option,some people like it.

I think unrobed would be most appropiate for jedi outcast. jedi's dont wear their robes when fighting (exceptions: Qui-gon vs Darth Maul because he was attacked by suprise, when qui-gon and obi wan fought the droids because droids are stupid and easy, and obi wan vs Darth Vader because old people get cold easy and it was pretty chilly on the death star.) Why do you think none of the jedi wore their robes on geonosis? and since outcast is a battle game i think it would be most apropriate if the jedi wore what they did in battle.

That's great work Psyk0Sith, that model is coming along great!:)

A few points if I may?

- the mouth, at the corners, it sorta goes downward more, hence giving him this sort of more unpleasant look on his face.(or will this be taken care off when the skin is put on him?)

- his eyes, make the sockets not so wide and just a bit bigger.

saesee_tiin.jpg

Archived