Home

Concept artist - gun for hire

theodude

And no, im not asking for cash, I know your a freeware community. Ive been here before.

I keep realizing, over and over again, that my passion lies in drawing stuff, and doing it for adventure games would be an honor.

I havent got a ****load of time on my hands, but I'll do my best If I find a project that seems interesting. Please contact me!

You can check out some of my work at:

http://tejodor.cjb.net

And yes, I do 3D, but not now, it bores me :p

-Theo

Your artwork is looking very good, very professional. I'm sure a lot of freeware developers would kill to have you onboard their team :)

I'm a huge fan of SCIFI, so your website is a treat for my eye :)

I have done some 3D modeling too in the past (about 2 years ago). Interested folks could take a peek here for some images of mine. It's not the best I've done and I'm still a newbie when it comes to 3D.

--Erwin

Hey thanks for the comments all of ya:)

specially you igor, damn, ive admired your stuff ever since I first layed my eyes on ignac... thats yours right?

and Mods, honestly, Id prefer doing anythin BUT scifi right now.

and no, havent tried the biggies yet.. but I will some day.. just need more practice!

-Theo

btw. everyone intelligent likes shagging / people shaggin. :p

theodude, I have a project that may interest you. It revolves around bomb disposal in a way, it's a kind of action adventure (but is still a 2d point & kick!) set in modern day. If you're interested then let me know here and I'll drop you an email.

It's a medium length game, and requires concept art including train station, train crash, offices, night scenes, inside a train etc, control rooms etc.

:)

m0ds

Hey mods... you realize im only doing concepts now right? I doubt I'll have time enough to make finalized versions of what ever you neeed... I even doubt I'll have the time to make the concepts.. but what the hell.. trying cant do any harm.

Gimme some more info on what you need more exactly and I might be able to help you...

-Theo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice art! If you had a partner that had programming skills as good as your art, you'd be very successful! :)

Im a pretty good programmer, but I tend to hate making big 3D projects in which it takes me ages to do the art. So I tend to stick to Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro and of course! MS Paint! :p

If you wanna contact me - solidraven@msn.com

visit my site at - http://members.lycos.co.uk/uhq/

Archived