Home

Wraith Squadron ROCKS!

Wraith 8

Did you like the Wraith Squadron books?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like the Wraith Squadron books?

• YEAH!!!! they rocked!
    • I thought they were ok
    • THEY SUCK! (btw me to :p)
    • Wraith Squadron? whats that?

Hi there.. and let me be the first to say... well... ok

FIRST! :p

Have any of you read the books? i think they realy rock... ofcourse you can see by my user name that i like them :D

Garik the Face Loran is my favorite... it used to be Kell in the first book.. but after Iron Fist.... i realy thought Garik was cool.

BTW.. if you are interested in seeing my site? its called Wraith Squadron:

Wraith Squadron

i have to update it tho :D

-Wraith 8-

I thought that Wraith was an ok Squadron. I personally liked Rogue Squadron the most but that is because of their reputation and accomplishments. I have only read about 2 of the Wraith books so I don't know everything about them. I have checked out your site though and I liked it. Nice Work man. :thumbsup:

:lsduel::duel:

@ SPY_jmr1: LOL i never met a person who loike Runt before :D he was cool tho... but i never met a fan :D

@ Ewok Hunter: uhmmm i i remember correctly.. the name of the 181st are metioned in the Wraith Squad books... but they are not the REAL 181st... so... in this case.. Wraith Squadron OWNZ you :D

@ Ratmjedi: thanks man. :)

Wraith Squadron certainly was the funniest bunch of X-wing pilots cobbled together. Granted, that never would've happened if Wedge had had Hobbie in the Squadron instead of Wes Janson, but let's count our blessings for that. :p

Personally, I find myself liking Tyria and Face. Tyria for her never say die attitude and she's always striving to improve herself. Face because he's a natural leader like Wedge, only funnier.

well i had Wraith 5 as an acount

and Wraith 9 as an acount

when the forums merged i only could use Wraith 9 cause a nother Wraith 5 excisted before my first join.

i later changed Wraith 9 to Wraith 8... because i saw i had the wrong number for my favorite Char :D

Originally posted by Wraith 8

well i had Wraith 5 as an acount

and Wraith 9 as an acount

when the forums merged i only could use Wraith 9 cause a nother Wraith 5 excisted before my first join.

i later changed Wraith 9 to Wraith 8... because i saw i had the wrong number for my favorite Char :D

Did you get your posts?

I don't feel like reading books, so I'll just say I did. :p

@ Zbomber: yes

@ boinga1: most likely yeah... but as you know... they werent a realy fighter squadron.. more of a commande squadron.

@ Parrakarry: nope.... 3 books

x-wing book number 5. Wraith Squadron

x-wing book number 6. Iron Fist

x-wing book number 7. Solo Command

@ Redwing: hey .... how could i not do this :D... i'd be sick or dieing if i didnt :p

@ Rogue 15:

Eurrsk Thri'ag

this Bothan male, a native of the planet Bothawui, was one of the first pilots to make the grade and serve with Wraith Squadron. Among the members of the squadron, he was known as "Grinder." He distinguished by his silvery fur, and became the squadron's code-slicer and one of the best of their practial jokers. In the battle that destroyed the Implacable over Ession, Grinder took a laser blast from the dying Star Destroyer and was killed.

And who said I was obsesed by Corran Horn? :D

ANyways Wraith, you said you would not read NJO Books, but i think that Behind Enemy Lines I: Rebel Dream and II Rebel Stand may involve Wraith Squadron, since they are named in Star by Star and Aaron Alston is the writer...

Ask guys here who had ream them, i have only read as far as Star by Star yet.

Archived