Home

NEWS: pre-order Galatic Battlegrounds

TheJackal_jk2

You can now pre-order GalaticBattlegrounds at the LucasArts website. And if you do, you get a free dog tag! What are you waiting? Join the Empire/Rebels/Wookies/Naboo/Gungans/Tred Federation (just to be politicly correct ;))!

ORDER NOW

Pre-Order Special

Attention! Time to report for duty! Pre-order your copy of Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds today and secure your FREE EXCLUSIVE Battlegrounds dog tags*! Limited edition box features the signatures of the talented team behind this game; plus, FREE shipping & handling!*

Special Strategy Guide Offer!

Purchase both the game and Prima strategy guide together for $59.95. You save $10! Not only do you get the collectible signed box and exclusive dog tags, you also get 240 pages of multi-player tips, detailed environments and campaign walk-throughs!

Lead the armies of Star Wars to victory in intense, real-time strategy clashes. Enter the fray as the Galactic Empire, Rebel Alliance, Trade Federation, Wookies and other civilizations in campaigns that will determine the final outcome of the Galactic Civil War.

Coming this November. Take control!

Originally posted by Warlord

Damnit I cant preorder it, I wish i had a credit card. Can 17 year olds have credit cards, legally?

You can also use a Check Card. :)

BTW I pre-ordered it the first day, it was announced. I'm a sucker for dog tags.

*hands link a $50* Here you go ;)

Guest Emp_Palpatine

muahaha i am freaking rich and have over $350!!! But the problem is..

MY PARENTSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :ball: :ball: :swear: :swear:

Originally posted by Emp_Palpatine

muahaha i am freaking rich and have over $350!!! But the problem is..

MY PARENTSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :ball: :ball: :swear: :swear:

$350 is a lot? Hmmmmm....

Rommel did you pre-order it?

Guest Tahu Katarn
Originally posted by Darth_Rommel

No... :( I didn't know if it was worth buying at the time... If you were to play GB (or JK!) with me more, maybe I'd change my mind... ;)

Jedi kinght? I love that game!!:biggs:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived