Home

My paradise

ZBomber

Heh, go to Atomfilms.com, and look up a Star Wars fan film called "Figure Club."

You'll have a heartattack :D

In any event, my collection is somewhere around 250+ of basic figures, and a few talking banks....

Had to take the batteries out of my Darth Maul one because it kept turning on...:eek:

Z....ARE YOU SURE YOU HAVE 600+ NE WAY I HAVE AROUND 700 OF THE ACTION FIGS BUT THATS PLUS SOME DUBLES I THINK I COUNTED FIR THE HASBRO SEARCH 733 BUT I HAVE BOUGHT ABOUT 20 FIGS SINCE SO ITS ALL CONFUSING ANYWAY I FORGOT TO MAIL IT IT AND NOW IM MAD I WOULD HAVE WON FOR MY STATE IN THE 14 AND UNDER COMPETITION BUT ANY WAY WHEATHER YOU OPEN OR NOT USE THE FORCE TO COLLECT(DARK FORCE)

EPHANT MON RULES !!!!

IM ONLY MISSING 2 DELUX FROM TYHE SAGA COLLECTION AND THAT IT I GOT ALL THE FIGS COLLECTING RULES ...I POKE YOU LOL

lets seeee here,ok i have 12 of the 12" figures including, clone trooper,c-3po,watto(6 inch),darth maul on speeder,darth maul electronic,boba fett (kb exclusive),inperial officer,jango fett,count dooku,super battle droid,dengar,and im getting zukus for valentines day:cool: . i have well over 750 figures now since i had about 700 in september and a collection is never finished so i go to collector shops and stores and order online , im missing two saga thing from 2002 and they are yoda and clone delux,so there is alot to add to the count also i bought so many older ones its sick so now im in det even though last nite i ordered dash rendar and swoop trooper mint, lol about 40 $ later and im in about 60 $ debt(only from mom).:rofl:

Originally posted by daring dueler

lets seeee here,ok i have 12 of the 12" figures including, clone trooper,c-3po,watto(6 inch),darth maul on speeder,darth maul electronic,boba fett (kb exclusive),inperial officer,jango fett,count dooku,super battle droid,dengar,and im getting zukus for valentines day:cool: . i have well over 750 figures now since i had about 700 in september and a collection is never finished so i go to collector shops and stores and order online , im missing two saga thing from 2002 and they are yoda and clone delux,so there is alot to add to the count also i bought so many older ones its sick so now im in det even though last nite i ordered dash rendar and swoop trooper mint, lol about 40 $ later and im in about 60 $ debt(only from mom).:rofl:

Swoop Trooper is no longer mint peopel... Believe me. :p

I really think you 2 should pool your credits together and get a hotel room from the store.

I have all figures, from 95-2002. EXCLUDING: Luke Theater Edition, Vader TF, Jorg Sacul (I have a 12" one, though!), Ephant Mon, Droidka, and Yoda in chair.

All 2003 ones are not yet in my collection, let alone my stores!

Originally posted by Katarn07

I really think you 2 should pool your credits together and get a hotel room from the store.

I have all figures, from 95-2002. EXCLUDING: Luke Theater Edition, Vader TF, Jorg Sacul (I have a 12" one, though!), Ephant Mon, Droidka, and Yoda in chair.

All 2003 ones are not yet in my collection, let alone my stores!

We were just saying that his action figure got ripped up by shipping. ;)

Archived