Home

New Jedi Order (Poss. Spoilers)

AnaKin_SkYwalKr

NJO rules :D

I have all of them so far :)

And i really like the Rebel dream and the other one... (at work can't rember name )

I hate the fact that they waste the only SSD that the New Republic have ...Grrrrr

Also i really Like Traitor becuse Jason starts to kick some ass ....

I presume they will unveal some secret biological weapon that they discover from the 8th protocol and make a final push for victory...which of course they almost succeed but don't and our heroes save the day (barely) and life goes on happily ever after... :p

~just my 2 cents

I think NJO's okay; haven't read them all yet though. More than likely, the Vong will unveil a secret weapon, blah blah blah, kill off another hero, then finally our friends will find the "secret" and save the day. In three books, too: Force Heretic 3, coming out in July I think, is called "Reunion"... hmm.

Chewie: Rahr rahr!

Han: What is it, Chewie?

Chewie: Rah Rgghhhr!

Han: Oh, you had a bad dream? I'm sorry.

THE END :p

Originally posted by Wraith 8

Could any of you tell me something about Wraith Squadron in the NJO books?

Wraith Squadron is no longer a squadron in NJO, but they are still an infiltrator unit.

Currently they are working with Jaina Solo in Admiral Kre'fey's battlegroup. They pilot ultra-agile scout ships equipped with yammosk jammers invented by Danni Quee. This disrupts Vong communications and flight coordination, and have turned the tide in the war...for the moment.

Archived