Home

your favourite EU book of all time

Darth Talliusc

Originally posted by Tie Guy

Yeah, she did, but she was lying. She just wanted Luke to help her get home.

Thank you man. ;)

I would of responded earlier but every time I come here I see that the NJO thread is the one that has been replied to so I don't bother to come cause I don't like the NJO books.

Originally posted by Darth Talliusc

GACK! i banish you from the thread! be GONE!

ok im kidding. i suppose we all deserve our own opinions... but since i started the thread im gonna say that i think your opinion is wrong maybe its just my odd hatred for lando, i just dont know.

it had too much politics, if you ask me the only good thing in that series of books was the gigantic battle near the end. oh and it bothered me how according to that book Padme (only referred to as lukes mom) was force senesitive and left for some mystical clan group thing. it just bothered me.

Lando is a cool character to you know. I find him fun to read about cause you kinda wonder a lot about his past. I know he was a gambler and everything and how he lost the Falcon in a Sabbac game but you wonder about how learned to gamble and how he grew up. He's a scoundrel like Han put it to Leia on Bespin. He's cool in my opinion.

:lsduel::duel:

Originally posted by Ratmjedi

Lando is a cool character to you know. I find him fun to read about cause you kinda wonder a lot about his past. I know he was a gambler and everything and how he lost the Falcon in a Sabbac game but you wonder about how learned to gamble and how he grew up. He's a scoundrel like Han put it to Leia on Bespin. He's cool in my opinion.

You learn alot more about him in the Han Solo trilogy, so you should read those if you haven't already. Doesn't really talk about his childhood, but it does talk alot about some of his past.

BTW, i just finished Traitor, and i must say that it was one of the best books i've ever read. Most excellent.

i have read 62 EU (49 novels and 13 smaller kids books) and i say without hesitation Vision of the Future. I'm going to have to say my favorites are:

Hand of Thrawn

I, Jedi

X-Wing (especially Mike Stackpole)

Thrawn

Star by Star

Traitor

Anyone know when destiny's way comes out in paperback?

Or when Zhan's next books come out?

Archived