Home

Mission to Ord Katrassi: Klai's Revenge

Katarn07

"Yeah! Let's go jump those guys! They'll both pay severly for what they did to Drey and ckcsaber!"

Obi walks toward the Nohgri he killed.

"This'll come in handy!"

He picks up the dead beast's heavy sword and decides to take it with him for later use.

As Obi and Klai dash off after Abron Mar and Takara, the strange Darkman hides in the shadows, waiting to catch Klai off guard and kill him with one blow, but then he forgot that Obi was force-sensitive also, so he decided to lay low and attack them when they are done with their mission.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The party hears a faint sound behind them, and they begin to wonder what it is. A cybernetic ninja (face covered) lands down in front of the party and holds out a hand signaling them to stop.

Ninja: "Which of you goes by the name Klai?"

The Ninja identifies Klai before they can speak.

Ninja: "You are going after Mar and Takara? You won't stand much chance then." The Ninja raises his left arm. His arm transforms into a heavy blaster, then fires 3 times behind the party, nailing 3 oncoming Nohgris.

The ninja laughed and said "You need to listen. Many nohgris will come if they hear you. Since that is the case, speak quietly and move quietly." The ninja removed his mask, revealing Craig from Welmin's Cantina .

"I have to pay these guys back for conking me over the head at the cantina somehow, I might as well help you. I still uphold my offer of requiring no pay. Would you like me to join you?" Craig then draws out his sword.

(OOC: Craig's info)

Name: Craig

Weapon: Ninja sword able to cut Cortosis easier than cheese ( :D )

Vehicle: A Heavily Modified Firespray (think Slave 1 for u non-XWA people) ship to be 4x its speed (Firesprays are slow lol) and has 6 turrets and 2 missle ports.

"You were in cell next to me! Sorry we didn't bust you aout, I forgot all about you!"

Klai leads them foward, "Yeah, we'll need all the help we can get. But if we don't take Mar and Takara out, they'll leave the planet! They may be on their way to the hangar now. Which is just ahead as well!"

They keep running until the hall splits into a fork with a door on each one. Klai points to the left one, "Stairs to his throne room. We can't risk splitting up, after what happened to Drey and ckcsaber. We'll go right, into the hangar."

They go in, and save for a single YT-2000 transport and a few maintance droids, it is empty. Klai runs foward and produces a battery charge, "This here ship is one of the fastest of its kind! We'll blow the hyperdrive and then go into the throne room. Watch my back for any Nohgri!"

Klai runs after placing the bomb in an opening on the belly of the ship. "It's out! Now to Takara and Mar!"

"Not so fast!" Mar walks out from behind the ship holding his large blaster rifle. Ten Nohgri are behind him, each with their cortosis swords and armor. An E-WEB is set up and the door to their esacpe opens. Takara walks through with a DL-44 in hand, "Ahh, if it isn't Klai Finn. Traitor! Kill him!"

The gunner at the E-WEB begins pouring blaster fire upon them all. "Find cover!" Klai shouts. No good, Takara has brought more Nohgri.

It is four on twenty. Klai looked over to Obi, "It's hopless. Get into that ship while I hold them off. Klai gets out, blasters blazing. The rest of the party knows he doesn't stand a chance, but they know they need him if they are to get into the ship and fly away...

Takara retreats.

Klai nods in appreciation to Obi. He grabs a fallen Noghri's sword and holds a blaster in his other hand. They manage to take out maybe 5 guards, but they have all closed in on them.

A Noghri slashes at Obi. Bond flies against a wall, messing up his already broken arm he got earlier. Klai is trapped behind a crate as he picks off any guards he can.

Craig uses his skill to keep any attackers at bay with ease. Havoc, next to Klai, uses his blaster as well, and with his super-charge, falls twice as many Nohgri.

The door opens and Darkman appears. He Force pushes all the attackers over and grips them with the Force. Bond sees him, but his arm is uselss. His saber and cortosis sword a beside him.

Klai picks up his sword and charges. The two engage in a long fight. Klai is skillful, but no match for Darkman. Without help, he is sure to perish...

Havoc's courage bought Klai the time he needed to slash down into Darkman's shoulder with his sword. He then kicked the man in the shin and punched him in the nose.

Darkman struggles up, but Klai draws his pistol and pulls the trigger.

Mar is the only person left in the hangar. Klai looks over to the party, "Go after Takara if you want. If not, get on the ship and get her ready. I have a score to settle with my brother."

The two engage in combat with a pair of swords each.

Obi and Havoc know it is between those two alone. They must decide to go after Takara or leave.

"A sibling match would be dishonorable to interrupt. Let's go take down Takara, Havoc. I also know Craig can handle the noghris on his own."

Obi uses the force to heal both himself and Havoc, then looks at the battle between the siblings before dashing off.

He quietly compliments Klai as he keeps dashing after Takara."Good luck, my friend. May the force be with you."

Klai and Mar's battle rages on as Obi and Havoc make their escape with Craig covering their backs.

They run up the stairwell to the throne room and enter. Takara is alone in his throne. The door seals behind Havoc and Obi.

"You two don't know when to give up. You won't kill me. Even if you could, this base would be reinforced with twice as many Nohgri that you have encountered. Even with your powers, you wouldn't survive."

He pulls out a sword and drops his blaster. "It is an honorable way to die fighting me in a duel. He throws each of them a sword.

He stands up and smiles, "I hope you won't be dissapointed in your mission. I'm sure Abron will die. That pathetic fool was not much of a fighter. Just a Womp who likes to hide. As for me..."

He charges them, sword pointed out at Obi.

Obi charges Takara, swiftly kicking him in the face before Takara could even take a stab at him. Takara flips backwards and lands on his forward areas.

"I pity you, Takara. A person like you showing no emotions for your allies. For this, you deserve to die! As for your army of noghris, I don't care how many it'd take to kill me, it'd all depend on if they could kill me! I haven't loss a single fight, much less a battle!"

"Then this will be your final judgement........WHETHER YOU AND THAT PATHETIC WHELP HAVOC CAN SURVIVE AGAIN OR NOT!!!!!!"

Takara charges again, this time avoiding Obi's blows and going for his weaker area........Havoc.

Takara's speed and power were his only weakness when it came to Havoc knocking him backwards. Using the shockwaves that were caused when Takara's blow was blocked, Havoc had caused him to become slightly unbalanced in his movements.

"Heh, nice move Havoc. He almost could have finished you off there! Now it's our turn........."

Obi wall-walked across the room and used the force to propel himself over Takara's head while using his sword to try and make a killing slice.

Takara's jaw dropped. Soon afterwards, his head did to.

Obi landed and looked at the mess. He was not at all a good fighter.

They drop their swords, but after doing so, an alarm is set off. They need to escape the throne room and get back to the hangar. But the door opens and 20 nohgri flood in.

They engage the two. No matter how hard they try, they are driven backwards into a corner.

One of the nohgri raises a sword, about to drop it upon Obi, but a hole appears in his head and smoke pours from it.

"Need some help?" Klai asked holding out his blasters. Craig stood beside him. They begin to draw off nohgri upon themselves, leaving five to each man. Not much of a hassel for Obi, with the Force as his ally. Craig also is well matched.

Havoc and Klai stand back to back as they pick off the beasts, "We can make a run for it now! I don't care if you can take these guys out with your mind, they will only be replaced by more troops! Come on. Let's go!"

Klai and Havoc make for the door once the path to it is clear. Obi is further back, and with Craig, they should have little trouble dealing with any opposing nohgri along the way.

Takara manages to dodge Bond's attack, and barely dodges a sword that seemingly came out of nowhere. Craig then appears after coming out of stealth form with sword out, almost hitting Takara's neck.

"What's wrong? Can't you take out 4 'pathetic beings'?"

Takara slashes at Craig, Craig holds out a hand and grabs the blade, then snaps it in two. Craig picks up Takara and throws him between Havok and Bond.

"Have at em." Craig sheaths his sword and watches.

With Craig saying the word, Obi quickly uses his mind to implode Takara's brain, causing severe injuries to his heart which eventually killed him.

"Like I said, Takara, I pity you."

Just as the alarm goes, Obi dashes off with Klai and the others, blasting and slicing away at every point.

"Gosh," panted Obi,"That Takara took some work to kill! Thanks for lending a hand, Craig. My brother Topshot would be proud."

"Ka'pa!" Klai shouted at a holo image of the Hutt onboard the YT-2000, "We have killed Takara. I will take that offer of 1,000,000 credits as agreed."

They blast off. "I took out the hyprdrive, so I will land in Katraasi Spaceport. I will split up the money amongst you all. You saved my life, and you are now my friends."

They land and a Lt. of Ka'Pa hands over a datapad, "here, we have transferred the money to your bank account. Do with it as you please. Ka'pa was quite impressed with your preformance. I hope all of you will come in service with us again."

"Thanks." Klai said. He transfers the money to everyones account.

"Oh," the Lt. said, "Two guys came to Ka'pa's asking his assistance. That was five minutes ago. We are glad that we didn't need to."

"Two guys? ckcsaber and Drey?"

"Yeah, yeah, that was them."

Klai smiles and transfers the money accordingly, "Farewell, my friends. Perhaps we shall meet again on another adventure."

--------------------------

Yeah, kinda short. But that was my first RPG here. I will take a break from being GM. :D Lots of fun guys, see you around the boards.

Archived