Home

War on 2 Fronts

Andy867

Originally posted by ShadowTemplar

WTF? Clinton was a great el Presidenté, by US standards. If they hadn't been so thick in the Middle East, he could have ensured peace down there.

In short: I don't give a blessed thing about his character (of course if he "relieved" the US of money for his "retirement fund", matters would be different). What I find troubleing in an el Presidenté is not lack of character, but lack of brains, which GWB unfortunately seems to suffer from.

Look, I'm not talking about whatever the heck he did behind closed doors (whole other thread about that embarassing stuff) when I say I trust Bush's character more than clinton's. I'm just saying that from a soldier's point of view, it's better to believe in the character and motivations of your Commander-in-Chief. Remember the whole Somalia episode? So don't care about his character, that's your right, but I say again that I trust more in what Bush does because I believe in his goals with regards to Sadddam :emperor: . I do wish we would get to work on N. Korea though, through diplomacy (initially.) But just my opinion. And since I don't work in the NSA, that is all I can give.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived