Home

My Anakin reskin :)

Classic Luke

I have reskinned the anakin skin which came with the AWESOME ep1_obi model and unfortunately i cannot post pics ( dont know how to).

That being said i have submitted it to some sites for posting, however, if anyone would like to try it, post ur email and ill try to send it to ya. I think u wont be disappointed :)

Glad I could help. It won't be anything fancy, it's geocities, but people will be able to see them.

Anakin

Anakin2

AnakinPost2

If clicking them doesn't work, try copy and pasting. Don't need to copy and paste. It works now.;)

Edit: Lol, damn geocities. Okay, it should work now.

Edit: Geocities sucks. Try it now.:)

Edit: Changed hosts. Hopefully it works right this time.:)

Edit: Fixed the last link.

Thank-you much again Azrael for the posts. I been looking up this stuff for the last hour or so, sheesh, looks like it will be a while b4 i am able to set up some personal web space.

Also, thank-you for the kind words Kdx; again, should u want a copy of the file i can email it to u if u wish Kdx. :)

Hehe, I agree heavily with u on that Azrael. I managed to darken the torso flesh a bit to match, as well i have darkend the lighter portions of the face a bit so that the lighting in game wont make him look too pale in the face as compared to his neck. If u dont mind i got a couple more screenies for u to post, if u dont mind. Hehe, anyways, ty much for all the help and suggestions friend :)

The pics should be in your email as of completion of this post.

Yikes!!

I already submitted it without asking permission... I must apologize then to Mars, as I am new to this submission stuff.

Needless to say, I have little artistic ability, and was quite surprised how the face turned out after blending a photo of anakin on top of the existing anakinhead_face jpg and later adjusting (after much trial and error) the colors. Naturally, most credit goes to the modellers and TRUE skinners, especially Toonces, Tex360, Mars, Arco, as these individuals are the ones with real talent. Hehe, wish i could draw... :)

On another note, indeed his hand did look a bit dated. It reminded me of this robotic arm toy I had which gripped things when I would squeeze on this handle. :)

Archived