Home

ZBomber's Guide to Collecting

ZBomber

Originally posted by daring dueler

i was replying to tyron i didnt understand what he said and no i guess i dont have msn sry for spam-a meat

I'll show you were to downlaod it later. Not many people on LF use AIM. ;)

Thanks for the Feedback Jedi. :)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was replying to tyron i didnt understand what he said and no i guess i dont have msn sry for spam-a meat

Can you go over your posts next time,because there are a ton of spelling mistakes in all of your posts.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

you callin me a nube? or the other kid z? if its me dont make me get out of my chair, cuz im comfortable. i know things that could kill you, lol.

The other member. Phreak, I think i'll make a section soon for Micro-Machines. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Daring Dueler just made a really good post, about "rare figures"

some of the most rare or expensive figures are

vinal cape vintage jawa

vintage ananaman

vintage boba fett exclusive rocket fire on rotj card that sadly never made it past prototype, but a few of those are floating around

toy fair 2002 vader

celebration 2 cammander jorg sacul(an x wing piulot made in george lucas's image)

vintage imperial dignitary

potf boba fett green card with slide

vintage barada is kinda rare

vintage yak face

also some ships like ythe y wing,skiff,and shuttle are rare.

i think that some only a few of the modern saga carded will be rare, i think probly some of the hard to find ones now, such as beardles soldier will go up, or the just released conventio silver boba fett on a special black card with madalorian skull thing as backround.

most figures are not limited, if anything made more available now more than ever, but shipping now is slow.

popular charators seem to uave the same ammopunt made as not well known ones which actually usually go faster, who hoinestly wanyts repakages or a repaint as much as a figure not made yet?

if you collect, prices will go up on some in time, yes, mostly the ones that are exclusives such as the kb gamorean guard,tys are us mace windu 12", wal mart garbage compactor 2 packs.

also older 12'' figures, especially the marmit 12" that are from japan.

• 2 weeks later...

just in case you are collecting illiterate, here are some more or better(;) ) abbreviations

moc-mint on card

c1-collection 1

c2-collection 2

c9-no scratches, no bends, no dents

c8-small hardly noticable bends, slits,scratches or other card problems

c6-for someone who opens

also on bootleg figures there are alot, some arnt to bad i have non licesensed hong kong clone troopers im happy with. alot of bootlegs on ebay

another ebay problem- if they say special variation on a paint smudge..there screwing you. another thing is, hasbro/kenner has never recalled a figure ever, dont let that fool you either.

also if you have variation questions on ebay, go to http://www.sirstevesguide.com and e-mail thrwns faq, he will answer any variation questins, and so will i to the best of my knolledge, any questions- email me at tater96@aol,com and mention collecting so ill open it.

just in case you are collecting illiterate, here are some more or better(;) ) abbreviations

moc-mint on card

c1-collection 1

c2-collection 2

c9-no scratches, no bends, no dents

c8-small hardly noticable bends, slits,scratches or other card problems

c6-for someone who opens

also on bootleg figures there are alot, some arnt to bad i have non licesensed hong kong clone troopers im happy with. alot of bootlegs on ebay

another ebay problem- if they say special variation on a paint smudge..there screwing you. another thing is, hasbro/kenner has never recalled a figure ever, dont let that fool you either.

also if you have variation questions on ebay, go to http://www.sirstevesguide.com and e-mail thrwns faq, he will answer any variation questins, and so will i to the best of my knolledge, any questions- email me at tater96@aol,com and mention collecting so ill open it.

Ah, thanks for that add on, Daring. ;)

Well, I was feeling generous today, so I skimmed through your faq and read some of it :p j/k

I read most of it.

I'm sure if I collected figs, it would mean a great deal to me but.... I don't so.. uhhh....

*awkward silence*

look! it's a... rare.. figure... of some kind!

*vanishes*

Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

Well, I was feeling generous today, so I skimmed through your faq and read some of it :p j/k

I read most of it.

I'm sure if I collected figs, it would mean a great deal to me but.... I don't so.. uhhh....

*awkward silence*

look! it's a... rare.. figure... of some kind!

*vanishes*

:rofl:

Any other catagoreys that I should add?

Archived