Home

when you find a new figure tell us here

daring dueler

i still havn't gotten the deluxe clone yet, but i did get the trash compacter sets about 3 months ago. my wal-mart is pitiful of late, they have about 6 figures on the 4 hooks and they are all like 6 months old. may have to resort to EE to get the deluxe clone. i found the deluxe yoda at kohls, wierd huh.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by daring dueler

now its not new but it is new to me i found a vintage 14" vinal luke figure i bought in original package and a 10" mini bust of a tusken raidar at a local comic book store-i bought both i coudnt resist the mini bust.

Use the edit button Taters. :p

I got the Force jumping Anakin and the Genosian Deluxe. (Taters picked them up for me, along with Yoda Flashback and Spacetrooper. :))

Just recevied a brandy new shipment of figures today.

Padme Amidala: Droid Factory Chase

Destroyer Droid: Geonosis Battle

Tusken Raider: Tatooine Ambush Attack

Yoda: Jedi High Council

Rebel Trooper Tanative IV Defender

Teebo

Eeth Koth: Jedi Master

Notice that last one Groovy ;)

Ah, they're all so much fun! :D

Originally posted by Katarn07

Well, I just got a TIE Bomber in a Wal-Mart while searching for the trash compactors today in St Charles.

I also got Leia in Boussh with lightup Han/ carbonite slab... Very cool (except her head, glad she has a helmet)

Is that a 3 3/4 inch figure? :o

I found a 12" Tedn (SP?) Cantina Band Member (only need Ickabel!!!), 3PO 12" Removable Limbs w/ book (didn't get it...) and holiday edition 3P0 and R2.

You're probably saying, "Where'd he go to dig up those relics?"

Got them at a place called Volo Antique Mall. Groovy might know of it, there is one cool dealer with new stuff for low prices (where I got clean shaven Endor troop, Lot Dodd, and the 3P0/ R2 2-pack

The other things were elsewhere in the place, but good enough :)

Originally posted by daring dueler

cool i have those from the stores(where did you order?))

Amazon.com had a quick shipment of them that was available for a period of around 7 hours.

:D

Archived