when you find a new figure tell us here

daring dueler

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Katarn07

One of the better ones I've seen.

Kyle.JPG

*** Right click, hit properties, highlight URL, copy it, paste it, and behold Z's crappy camera Tater's Kyle.

Oh, its a good camera. Its Andrew's room. Heh, it wa sreally hard to take it in there, because of the lighting. Then the flash mad eit to bright. So, we had to put a blue thing to stop the light, and it screwed it. :D

Even it was a peice of crap camera, I'd have to rival your peice of crap camera because I don't even own a peice of crap camera....

Why I came here. I got Anakin on Swoop at a TRUS. That means it'll be easy to get :rolleyes: TRUS is worse than Hasbro!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: Why do they get so much stuff in? And why does Hasbro remake remakes? Alderaan flight Han Solo? Rebel Ship Leia? Wtf?

its only that i havn't seen any new figures in the entire NE of ohio in 4 months!

i gotta go get the jedi council yoda, clone trooper w/speeder bike, ephant mon, deluxe genosion (sp).

any ones released in 2003, i'll still be lookin for at stores, and definately not TRUS. they suck in this area.:)

and i think that amazon is just a little more money, but i think sometime free shipping, i think?:confused:

Originally posted by dark jedi 8

i only found 1 beardless soldier. but i did get 3 bearded ones. it seems those were the only ones that shipped to my area.:(

does anyone know if they will ship this year as well?:)

Probably not, as this was a variation, and not really considered its own action figure. ;)

• 1 month later...

I never put what I got at that toyshow, but I got two things in the store today (Target).

Super Battle Droid Factory (I really wish I looked at the card before buying it :rolleyes: )

Spider Droid (this thing is awesome! I love the ones I can play with and they work. Its a windup, by the way :))

I gave up on Walmart and Target a long time ago. They don't care if you want new figures. There's no intrest in SW right now except by us. I buy mine online now. I'll give TRU another chance when the next wave starts to hit. They've had the same figs forever, but at least they keep the shelf stocked full.

Archived