Home

when you find a new figure tell us here

daring dueler

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know if I'll be on MSN today but found some stuff that dragged me here to LF!

12" Han Solo and 12" AT-ST Driver from TRUs (no Lando :confused: )

Jedi Council Screen Scene and Genosian War Room Screen Scene. My dad took off from work today, went to Target and waited for 5 minutes for them to open. Got to them, took 2 of the 4, and left some guy with the others (he woulda taken all 4 I'm sure :rolleyes: )

Just so excited about this find I came to LF. I knew they had them, I didn't think we'd find them when they were stocked though! You gotta go in the morning. Maybe I'll ride my bike there every morning for new figures :)

Originally posted by Katarn07

Don't know if I'll be on MSN today but found some stuff that dragged me here to LF!

12" Han Solo and 12" AT-ST Driver from TRUs (no Lando :confused: )

Jedi Council Screen Scene and Genosian War Room Screen Scene. My dad took off from work today, went to Target and waited for 5 minutes for them to open. Got to them, took 2 of the 4, and left some guy with the others (he woulda taken all 4 I'm sure :rolleyes: )

Just so excited about this find I came to LF. I knew they had them, I didn't think we'd find them when they were stocked though! You gotta go in the morning. Maybe I'll ride my bike there every morning for new figures :)

>_<

I hate you ;)

I recently got Luke Skywalker: Throne Room Duel. Um.... I guess thats it :(

Originally posted by daring dueler

damn you! o well, i going to target this weekend, so hopefully they will have them....i got a few new figures, colman trbor, wat tambor,padme wedding so on.

I doubt it. He goes right when it opens. Besides, Mass is crap for star wars :(

And, Daring got me Coleman, CommTech Vader, and Cloud Car Pilot Vintage! YAY!

Originally posted by Reclaimer

potj re release StormTrooper, Rebel Trooper, AOTC CloneTrooper 10 pack,and Luke Skywalker Unleashed.

All for a Desent price of $20.95.:D

Hey Z, daring hows it going?

hey, were doin fine , i must say however..potj never released a stormtrooper, and a stormtrooper has never been re-released.

rebel trooper , yeah thats good,clone trooper 10 pack eh? where did you get that, the hong kong ones rite, 5 marching, 5 shooting, i have that. and luke unleashed, i have it, but i havnt seen it in any stores, good finds.

Thanks I ment I got an old one that was potj sorry if You sought I had re released one. Also picked up more...

Obi-Wan Unleashed

AOTC Anakin with two Sabers

AOTC Hanger Duel Dukuu(sp?)

Anakin Unleashed

Got the Unleasheds in the mail from Amazon and the others from Wal-Mart.:)

Thanks I ment I got an old one that was potj sorry if You sought I had re released one. Also picked up more...

Obi-Wan Unleashed

AOTC Anakin with two Sabers

AOTC Hanger Duel Dukuu(sp?)

Anakin Unleashed

Got the Unleasheds in the mail from Amazon and the others from Wal-Mart.:)

Power of the Jedi. Did. Not. release. A. Stormtrooper. Look. At. Daring's. Above. Post. :evil3:

thats another thing, ebay, its good, but never order anything they say is an error/variation. its almost always a lie. i can see why you wou would think potj, he mesed up.

however a scout trooper was released in potj, it could be that.

good unleashed i got them, they are cool.

do you know if they are the hong kong clones.

So do you collect much, reclaimer? what do you have?

Well I got the whole AOTC line so far.

Obi Luke and Leia Unleashed.

About Half the potj line.

Some eu line char.(Luke Sentail Paltipine)

And my prize.*(Looks around*)

Celebration 2 Vader.:D That thing is my favorite.Or was it Celebration 1? It was one of those but I'm sure it's Celebration 2.

when you say all of saga line, who is the latest you have?

i have all the eu line and potj(besides 12")

i have unleahsed obi, not leia.

but for god sakes? how the hell did you get a TOY FAIR vader(not celebration)? i tried but nowhere online had it, where ytou there?

sure i have jorg sacul and silver r2, but not vader, im sure i will someday. i even have a vintage amanaman! but not that!

arg! o well, i am still gonna get silver edition boba fett!

I was one of the like five hundered people to get in first. I was number 347 they gave you your number in line.

Also I just went down to the shop on the street and got the rest of the EU line and an "12" Imperial Officicer.

Hmm... very interesting. :)

I wish I had Toy Fair Vader. :(

Taters and Z know of all those basic figures I got early last week.

But today, I came across (in a WALMART mind you! :p) Han Solo Hoth.

On the back, they show Chewie - Mynock, Boba - Carkoon, and Anakin - Wedding: the other three I need besides Luke, Vader, and the Snowtrooper.

Well, the only reason he was there was his card and bubble were smashed up. I took him out and when I get that split opne belly tauntaun he'll look super cool :D

It was the blue parka. Saddens me I neglected that Walmart all last week :( What if I coulda gotten those other 3!!! :eek::(

i found vader in stores too z:D

damn you katarn!

lol

well congrats, and at wal mart too!

that means i got to go there, tru and target now!

o well, your ahead now! with , 2 basic figures, 2 speeders, and 2 delux i dont have, damn you and your comes in two's!

o well.

good find

oh and 2 ,12"

btw, blue or brown?

I did complain didn't I?

Well, it was true up until last week!

I still don't have Vader, Luke, Snowtrooper, Chewie, Boba, or Anakin....

And with TRUs stupidity (along with Hasbo's) I'll never get a Bounty Hunter 4 pack. they have 5 Imp 4 packs collecting dust begging for a reduction in price!!! :rolleyes:

I was talking to a TRUs stocker about the new Mattel Batman toys and how each case comes with one Robin or one Joker, and that the good old Black and Gray Batman is limited to 2 in every case.

He wouldn't tell me about SW methods. He must be a collector. Oh, I'll come up with a way to make him talk...

The Irish Bastard! :p:D (no offence to you Irishmen out there, inside joke ;))

Archived