Home

when you find a new figure tell us here

daring dueler

yeah, went to wal mart cuz of that! o well

on the same trip i hit kb, tru, and target, and sure enough , target and tru had the new clone wars republic gunship, bought one.

oi still dont have, yoda/chian,boba,han,chewie,and anakin....:mad:

o well.

hahaha yeah im sure he is an irsh bastard ya, or maybe its all aboot the canadian bastards!(another inside joke, i like the irish, i am irish, and candadians, well go you people!)

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by daring dueler

yeah, went to wal mart cuz of that! o well

on the same trip i hit kb, tru, and target, and sure enough , target and tru had the new clone wars republic gunship, bought one.

oi still dont have, yoda/chian,boba,han,chewie,and anakin....:mad:

o well.

hahaha yeah im sure he is an irsh bastard ya, or maybe its all aboot the canadian bastards!(another inside joke, i like the irish, i am irish, and candadians, well go you people!)

I really fear for the both of you. Honestly. :)

No no, its "all aboot the Canadian bastards, eh?"

Get it straight or don't use it at all :rolleyes::p

Yes Z, you should fear for us.

On topic now. ;)

KB, eh? *rubs chin thoughtfully*

I already told you how they open later than the mall, so I dunno if it's worth the hassel. Not even sure when they open. Will try to hit one next weekend at a later time. Maybe I'll find Vader, Luke, and Snowtrooper (yeah... right :()

hey i got it correct with aboot, eh is good too, and irish! well they are bastards yah!

yes fear us, you too bosnia!

ok also on topic

yeah kb...ours opens at 10, i think, but i dont know. btw i said the gunship was t tru and target, at kb they had the tank,tie fightor, and clone war droids.

That was uncalled for. Well, in the rude manner you did it.

But Z does have a point, Reclaimer. When I saw your thread in the Swamp I instantly recognized a few of your pictures. You lied about that so why can't you be lying about this?

A 13 year old kid getting a Darth Vader Toyfair when Toyfair is closed to the public? Getting a vinyl cape jawa for 5 something? No one is that stupid to sell it for that cheap of price.

I wanna believe you, I really do, but you messed up any trust we can have with you with "your" Halo pictures ;)

Could you possibly get these rare figures into a group shot and post them on here? And don't use those Photoshop tutorials to mock one up for us please... :rolleyes:

im with katarn, i really want to beleive you.....i do it woud be cool.........but its hard too,but dont be sad, do somthing, if there is a truth to tell, tell it, because we want to believ what you are saying, the conditionds you say ou get them in just sounds too weird.

i mean, ive made finds, that were probly hard to beleive for some, a dark trooper for 2$, but still.

How many of you all have the Thrawn figure? I like Thrawn a lot and a guy I did past business with said he had it, and was selling iot for around 30 to 50 dollars (can't remember). So naturally, I ain't paying that much for a piece of plastic... but you'd be suprised to know how much I paid for some Action Fleet ships :p

Originally posted by daring dueler

ive paid up to 89$ for a figure, but ive spent 15 on action fleet, thats it.

i have thrawn(2)

What figure was that? 89 bucks is a lot. The most I've ever spent is like 20.

I don't have Thrawn, but I wish I did. :(

Archived