Home

when you find a new figure tell us here

daring dueler

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Z, remember, it's nothing more than a doll....and not equipped for what you want it for :p

I almost got a hold of the new Yoda...went out of stock too fast tho. :(

Oh, my critique on the 12" guys.

Anakin - Yeay!!! He is awesome. Wields 2 sabers, or his blue one with robotic arm (if you're as clever as me, the robo arm wlbo doesnt bend...)

Padme - Umm. Not to sound preverted, but Natalie's chest is bigger, and her head is in proportion with her body, and neither guns fit well in her hands... :(

Geonosian - Looks like nothing special, but I folded out his wings and hung him over my other guys, and he is awesome!!!

Originally posted by Katarn07

Oh, my critique on the 12" guys.

Anakin - Yeay!!! He is awesome. Wields 2 sabers, or his blue one with robotic arm (if you're as clever as me, the robo arm wlbo doesnt bend...)

Padme - Umm. Not to sound preverted, but Natalie's chest is bigger, and her head is in proportion with her body, and neither guns fit well in her hands... :(

Geonosian - Looks like nothing special, but I folded out his wings and hung him over my other guys, and he is awesome!!!

Are you saying that the figure has a biger or smaller... er.... .chest..... :D

Well, Dunno how new they are but I got two new ones. I got a clone trooper that comes with a speeder bike. The speeder bike is clearly form ROTJ, but the clone trooper is unique, he has removable armor and you can see his face. The second peice I aquired is a Death Star Trooper that comes with Death Star Droids. Very interesting....

BTW,

Seinfeld is the Greatest Sitcom ever made!!!!!!!!

I would, Groovy. ;)

Originally posted by Katarn07

The figure's chest is to small. As is the rest of the body... Making her head smaller wouldn't help. Natalie is not that small, is she? Jeez. Oh well. It looks soooo much better in person than it does online.

I dunno. I have a Leia Stand up, and I'm the same size as her. I'm about 5'2 - 5'3. Padme looks like shes my height, or maybe an inch higher.

hes been out for like 4 months but congrads any way, i found a delux clone trooper with speeder bike today on of the delux im missing ! i am only missing yoda now! just yoda! in your face katarn07 ummmmm i mean sir i mean ............... crap you have the shuttle and delux yoda and the 2003 obi wan.:mad:

Originally posted by daring dueler

hes been out for like 4 months but congrads any way, i found a delux clone trooper with speeder bike today on of the delux im missing ! i am only missing yoda now! just yoda! in your face katarn07 ummmmm i mean sir i mean ............... crap you have the shuttle and delux yoda and the 2003 obi wan.:mad:

Thanks pal! I figured pretty much, but I don't get out like I used too. Back when I worked a normal shift and didn't go to school, I use to know each store, and when the shipments arived I'd be patiently waiting. Now that Yoda you speak of, is that the Council Yoda? Or the Lightsaber swinging battle Yoda?:confused:

He's talking Deluxe Yoda, who came with the C-3P0 conveyor belt shipment... I was forced to get both of them from Brians...

And yes, just remember Shuttle and Obi- 2003. Soon to be the Trash Compactor scenes. A Wal-Mart a few towns north has got tags for them... :D

Archived