Home

when you find a new figure tell us here

daring dueler

Hey guys, I have found a few new figures yesterday at K-Mart. I was totally surprised when I say them. Cause at my local K-Mart they never had anything new. But I found:

The Monk Ultra set

R2D2 with the serving trays

and

The Hoth Protocol droid which has been out for awhile.

So anyway K-mart really did give me a new respect for them yesterday. And Congrats ZBomber on the win!

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

K-Mart, eh?

That cantina 3 packs gonna be an exclusive of theirs. I better dig up some maps and find a bunch around here so I'm prepared :D

Good finds, by the way. That R2 was at a grocery store for a month before it was replaced by a different series and the monk 3 pack is almost as scarce as the Jabba figure. Anyone find the Ewok yet?

Originally posted by Zappa_0

So anyway K-mart really did give me a new respect for them yesterday. And Congrats ZBomber on the win!

Good finds, but it was daring dueler who won it. ;)

I went to Pennsylvannia this weekend. I KNOW THEY HAD NEW FIGURES IN THE KB IN THE MALL! But I couldn't go because they close early on Sunday and we got caught in a lot of traffic. We didn't move for like, 2 hours and I just got home. >_<

Originally posted by Zappa_0

Yo Z, if you lived where I do, you would welcome any new finds of anything. I have to do most of my shopping from Cloud City, thats how bad my local Walmart/Kmart is.

Your K-Mart and Wal-Mart aren't bad, all of them are ;)

Well, one of my Wal-Marts did have Gold Leader and General Dodanna but none of the other guys. They were sold out the next day.

Well I guess you have to get their before the rest of the Star Wars figure maniacs get there! :D Well anyway, I got my latest order in from Cloudcity. There kinda old, well one is anyway.

Well I got the C3P0/Battle Droid double pack and the Yoda/ Super Battle Droid pack. Last the really old item which is really hard to find now, an AT-ST. Luckily Saturday, I was looking around on cloudcity and found it. Luckily I got it when I did, the next day it was sold out again :D! Also I noticed they got the Falcon back in, but its a bit pricey, so im gonna wait for the re-release in July. They also had the Outrider back in stock, which I think is a reasonable price, I will get that later when I get some money.

Well, I got the glider at Target. Didn't get the Ozzel series but I did get the next series of collector's glasses (Luke Snowspeeder and Ani AotC). Luke's got a new torso, but the rest is from the PotF2 Luke X-Wing with a spiffier paint job. Still cool :)

Also, I got the Hall of Fame R2 and saw the 3P0. I needed an R2 for a scene....

Originally posted by Katarn07

Well, I got the glider at Target. Didn't get the Ozzel series but I did get the next series of collector's glasses (Luke Snowspeeder and Ani AotC). Luke's got a new torso, but the rest is from the PotF2 Luke X-Wing with a spiffier paint job. Still cool :)

Also, I got the Hall of Fame R2 and saw the 3P0. I needed an R2 for a scene....

Hall of Fame R2? Got any links?

Originally posted by ZBomber

Hall of Fame R2? Got any links?

It's a clean version of the PotJ Naboo Escape R2. It's called 'Tatooine Mission' or something like that. Nothing new, just a new card. R2s are always handy to have though. The 3P0 I referred to is also just a 'Death Star Mission' 3P0 but it's weird he has a silver leg when it's ANH :rolleyes:

katarn i log on aim at 3 my time..just so you know, ill be on more in the summer though.

mike, that r2 is nothing to be excited about, i have one.

glider....good find.

i need those glasses....i only got the first 2.

oh, i finally ordered the concept trooper!!

Originally posted by daring dueler

katarn i log on aim at 3 my time..just so you know, ill be on more in the summer though.

mike, that r2 is nothing to be excited about, i have one.

glider....good find.

i need those glasses....i only got the first 2.

oh, i finally ordered the concept trooper!!

You haven't gotten that yet? Jeez, those things are hard.... If I miss the next one (scanning member) I don't think I'll care all too much....

My walmart also had the Ultra Ewok Glider, but I didnt get it cause I already had Angel Season 3 DVD set and a package of 100 CD-R's. So getting any figures anytime soon is out of the question. But I still want to wait for July to get the new updated figures for the Classic Trilogy.

I got a Tanjis at TRUS. Only one they had. Pretty cool. Also got the Skirmish at Carkoon and loaded the guards into my Jabba's Palace scene as well. All I need is that JQuille.

I also found (and purchased) another green clone 3-pack. You ever find that? I think I'll eventually sell it on eBay or something....

• 3 weeks later...

Finally found something!

I got Ozzel, Dengar, and Bossk. They had a few of each at Target' must've just opened a case or something.

Looking on the back of Bossk's card, they show J'Quille but list him as the other furry Sail Barge guy. What do you make of that? I found that to be a pretty big error. On Dengar, they show Tanjis but list him as Tanjis and not J'Quille. I need that J'Quille yet!

• 2 weeks later...

I went to the Toyshow yesterday. I found a General Madine for 6 dollars so naturally I bought him. In another booth, I saw Madine, Han AT-ST, and Lando General all for $13 each. The guy also had J'Quille for the same price. I made a mental note and continued on my way. I was hoping a guy that sells custom Indys would have a custom Bond in white tux from Goldfinger but he had sold it :( I got a custom 12" Cairo Swordsman from Raiders on the card (yes, a giant card. I'll post a pic later) instead. I went back for the J'Quille but he was gone :(

Oh well, Madine's a pretty good find :D

• 2 weeks later...

so katarn where does that leave you?

tanjus

madine

bossk

dengar

and ozzel?

so thats one (madine ) over me

ready for this...

i got!

otc collection yoda,r2 degobah, and luke degabah, plus!

about 9 repackages from it, including bossk, c3p0, luke piolot, vader...plus more, they only new guy i didnt get was obi spirit. plus the next wave which is like cloud car and leia bespin, i got the degobah collection. luke has ionterchangable arms and head!!! so he doesnt always stand on his head!

Archived