Home

when you find a new figure tell us here

daring dueler

I do have Ozzel.

Nice finds. Where'd you get 'em?

I'm planning on hitting Meijer (that's where the Crix Madine was originally found; I peeled the sticker off; also Rebelscum reports the VOTC Luke being there) and K-Mart. The VOTC and OTC guys are supposedly in alot of those too.

Good finds, hope I get them too.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meijer had a 12" Obi-Wan, the one from the series with the Jawas and Garindan? The box was all crushed up so I suppose that's why he was still there. No new OTC or VOTC guys though :(

I did get one of two J'Quilles at Target though :D

All I need now is Han AT-ST, Lando General, Emperor '03, and all the OTC/ VOTC guys.

Wootazor!

OTC Luke Dagobah

Dengar

Bossk

Tanus Spijek

OTC X-Wing Luke

Admiral Ozzel

I also got ALL the Star Tours figs.

At TRU, They had the OTC ships (Vader's tie, Tie, X-Wing) and the TRU Exclusive XWing

At Wal mart, they also had OTC Han, Leia, and Chewie, but bad packages.

I got the Qui-Gon one yesterday at TRUS. They had three there and five at one I went to today. No Obi-Wan one....

But I did get something that made up for it. VOTC Guys at TRU! Han, Leia, and Obi with their clamshells kinda crushed on top. No Luke. I plan on taking them out once I get my set of the first 8 from Entertainment Earth and compare their poses. If the ones I got at TRU look better, I'll do a little clamshell swapping :D

I see you gave into the temptation of Hyperspace, eh?

I ordered a couple also but forgot about the shirt. Darn it!

There's gonna be a 'Wave 3 VOTC' set coming soon I'll get along with the Sandcrawler from them. The VOTC set will have 1 Chewie, 1 R2, 2 Stormies, 2 Bobas, 1 Lando, 1 Vader.

That means I'll have an entire set of VOTC guys in as well as Han, Leia, Obi, Lando, Vader, Boba, and Stormie loose. Or I could sell them. I'd feel guilty taking them out :p

TPM had its own packaging which in a way makes them more unique. I kinda wish AotC had its own but if it looked like RotS, I guess we're better off.

I got the other Counci scene today. They had a million of both at one TRU, the other TRU had only one Qui one.

Eeth Koth, for a redone guy, looks awesome. He's not wearing a robe :D

Archived