Home

when you find a new figure tell us here

daring dueler

Originally posted by Katarn07

One of each? No Luke either, huh? Were yours in mint condition or what? The ones I picked up had the tops of their clamshells bent. The card inside was perfect though.

Ya don't say... my Luke Dagobah needed a make-over. Worst package I have ever seen. :)

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My TRU had thousands of the Qui screen scene. I hope my other TRUS don't so I can get the next two in the store.

On a good note, one of my Targets was full of mint C9 VOTC small guys. No Luke. I'd say three or four of Leia, Han, and Obi. They also had 3 VOTC 12" guys. 2 Lukes and a Stormie. I got the Stormie to take out. It's no Marmit, but for that price, it's good enough! :D

Originally posted by daring dueler

Today i decided to get darths tie fighter at tru..........thats all they had, no otc at all, accept one qui-gon jedi council.

and im now a member of hyperspace, ordered two sandies, and that rots shirt.

Miea?

Found J'Quille at Wal Mart.... musta missed him when i found the others.

My TRU had thousands of the Qui screen scene. I hope my other TRUS don't so I can get the next two in the store.

On a good note, one of my Targets was full of mint C9 VOTC small guys. No Luke. I'd say three or four of Leia, Han, and Obi. They also had 3 VOTC 12" guys. 2 Lukes and a Stormie. I got the Stormie to take out. It's no Marmit, but for that price, it's good enough! :D

same here, about 4 each. no 12" though. and no luke. they were all in great condition! BTW how do you know what cardback it is? (like the C9 and stuff like that?)

At TRU, they piled more Unleashed and Council scenes on top of all the others they had. It is a mountain of utter crap! It looks aweful the way they have it displayed. It's all just thrown on top of other stuff and then there are crappy carded PotJ and useless Saga figures taking up room for OTC and small VOTC.

12" VOTC is a different story. They had 4 Lukes, 2 Stormies, and 1 Boba. Yes, I got the Boba and he's uber cool :cool: You definately have to get one loose for your Boba display Taters.

OTC at Wal-Mart.

3P0

Han

Yoda

Obi-Wan Spirit

Dagobah R2

Boba

Vader

Why is LF back up? I read earlier today it was gonna be down for 3 weeks or did I misread that? :confused: Meh, who cares.

It said anywhere from a few minutes to 3 weeks,. ;)

Nice finds!

I opened up my VOTC guys today along with 12" Luke and Leia on Speeder. I left the Biker in the box for the time being. Hopefully for good. I don't wanna take him out.

I'm returning the OTC Vader TIE. No room for that anymore :p

I set up my VOTC/ OTC guys today. Along with the ones listed, I got some new ones at another Wal-Mart:

Greedo

Luke Dagobah (upside down version)

Luke Jedi

Stormie

Do you know who else is all out that I'm missing? I may pass on a few (Bib for sure; he's the ugly PotF2 version :confused: ) but other than that I want 'em all.

Got a VOTC Luke at TRU yesterday! I almost knocked some woman down because I jumped over some of their crap and had to avoid hitting some stupid kid that popped outta nowhere. Oh well, no one got hurt and I got the last ANH VOTC. I advise you not to get one loose. That shirt pisses me off. I'm gonna try and redo it again and make it tighter and not so baggy.

I saw some 12" VOTC Bobas and Stormies today. Mostly Lukes. Also, at a Wal-Mart, I saw 12" Obi, Jedi Luke, and Garindan. Where the heck did they come from!?

Originally posted by daring dueler

Its from wal-marts secret piss off the geeks room, the room that holds all of the things we wanted, yet now is considered crap.

You don't have those! Well, the only good one is Garindan but I think you need him. If you want him that is....

Yes, I consider that crap to see on the shelf now. But isn't it odd WM had 12" at all? Only one I've seen them in.

Also, TRU is clearanceing all their 12" guys! Too bad I don't need any Zams, Dookus, Bounty Hunters, or Imp Officers for only 9.98. Or do I? No, no I do not :p

Archived